News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Vancouver (BC) floor manager of coffee house turfed...

Started by Angry White Male, June 30, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

...after refusing to serve a US tourist for not removing his MAGA ball cap.  Floor Manager was 'triggered' I guess, but he forgot what his fucking job was...  and that was to sell coffee.

And this is how things should work, and do here on this particular occasion.  The owner of the coffee house shitcanned the floor manager for refusing to accommodate the customer, as it is against company policy to discriminate against anyone due to political beliefs.

Although US/Canadian relations aren't always perfect, business often does not discriminate.  You fucking sell coffee to a three-headed fucking Alien, if he pays.

I deal with every colour customer here, and although there are some differences, as long as I know your cheques won't bounce, I too will service the needs of my customers, including three-headed Aliens.  Business is business.  No room for politics.

And if I ran a coffee house, I'd toss non-paying customers (the same ones that just happen to be there every day) taking up valuable seating space right out on their fucking asses also, as I'm not running a non-profit drop-in center either!  Paying customers would be treated well and fairly, and would have free access to the shitter also.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...after refusing to serve a US tourist for not removing his MAGA ball cap.  Manager was 'triggered' I guess, but he forgot what his fucking job was...  and that was to sell coffee.

And this is how things should work, and do here on this particular occasion.  The owner of the coffee house shitcanned the manager for refusing to accommodate the customer, as it is against company policy to discriminate against anyone due to political beliefs.

Although US/Canadian relations aren't always perfect, business often does not discriminate.  You fucking sell coffee to a three-headed fucking Alien, if he pays.

I deal with every colour customer here, and although there are some differences, as long as I know your cheques won't bounce, I too will service the needs of my customers, including three-headed Aliens.  Business is business.  No room for politics.

And if I ran a coffee house, I'd toss non-paying customers (the same ones that just happen to be there every day) taking up valuable seating space right out on their fucking asses also, as I'm not running a non-profit drop-in center either!  Paying customers would be treated well and fairly, and would have free access to the shitter also.

I don't like our premier, but I couldn't imagine not serving someone with a Notley campaign button.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...after refusing to serve a US tourist for not removing his MAGA ball cap.  Manager was 'triggered' I guess, but he forgot what his fucking job was...  and that was to sell coffee.

And this is how things should work, and do here on this particular occasion.  The owner of the coffee house shitcanned the manager for refusing to accommodate the customer, as it is against company policy to discriminate against anyone due to political beliefs.

The nerve of that manager.

Angry White Male

I guess he thought he owned the place!  And forgot his job was to sell fucking coffee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I guess he thought he owned the place!

I guess he did.

Anonymous

Was it a chain store like Starbucks or an indy?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Was it a chain store like Starbucks or an indy?

An Indy...  The Teahouse in Stanley Park.

Actually, run by The Sequoia Company, so not a true Indy in that sense.

Odinson

Well oh my god...

I bet he still willing to serve a muslim man and his 10 year old bride..

Wienie

Any time white people are discriminated against Mel will be there with his keyboard to defend them. Any other skin color but white is discriminated against Mel will be right there with his keyboard but not in defense.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"Well oh my god...

I bet he still willing to serve a muslim man and his 10 year old bride..

THAT goes without saying!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wienie"Any time white people are discriminated against Mel will be there with his keyboard to defend them. Any other skin color but white is discriminated against Mel will be right there with his keyboard but not in defense.

Why are you following me around, you sick old faggot?

Go back to Mimi and Evs...  Their gnarley old dried cunts are yearning for a sucking!

Wienie

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wienie"Any time white people are discriminated against Mel will be there with his keyboard to defend them. Any other skin color but white is discriminated against Mel will be right there with his keyboard but not in defense.

Go back to Mimi and Evs...  Their gnarley old dried cunts are yearning for a sucking!

Some day you'll be old and out of the closet. You should be thanking me for reminding you.

Anonymous

:swoon:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista" :swoon:

You gonna start fawning over this piece of shit like Mimi and Evs does?

He's the fucking reason I was banned there the last time.

Wienie

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:swoon:

Mel calls all women cunts, haven't you noticed? I'm still wondering how that assault case she brought against him worked out.