News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Vancouver (BC) floor manager of coffee house turfed...

Started by Angry White Male, June 30, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wienie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wienie"Any time white people are discriminated against Mel will be there with his keyboard to defend them. Any other skin color but white is discriminated against Mel will be right there with his keyboard but not in defense.

Why are you following me around, you sick old faggot?

Go back to Mimi and Evs...  Their gnarley old dried cunts are yearning for a sucking!

:swoon:

Mel calls all women cunts, haven't you noticed? I'm still wondering how that assault case she brought against him worked out.

Can't you take this to RR please.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Can't you take this to RR please.

Just ban the fucking piece of shit.  He cannot comprehend English, and is worse than Semen.

Wienie

Just ban the fucking piece of shit.  He cannot comprehend English, and is worse than Semen.[/quote You point your little finger but don't like mine pointed back and Fasionista he brought up the word cunt but you threaten to segregate me for replying in kind.

Anonymous

Just ban the fucking piece of shit.  He cannot comprehend English, and is worse than Semen.

I'll move the personal attacks to RR.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'll move the personal attacks to RR.

He is not capable of anything else, so you better bring on a few more Mods!

Trust me...  This piece of shit is forum cancer, and should be eradicated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wienie"Any time white people are discriminated against Mel will be there with his keyboard to defend them. Any other skin color but white is discriminated against Mel will be right there with his keyboard but not in defense.

What are you babbling about. Read this thread again. Race is not mentioned.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"What are you babbling about. Read this thread again. Race is not mentioned.

Your first mistake was trying to engage with someone that has an IQ of 30, and the comprehension skills of a two year old...  Don't even waste your time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"What are you babbling about. Read this thread again. Race is not mentioned.

Your first mistake was trying to engage with someone that has an IQ of 30, and the comprehension skills of a two year old...  Don't even waste your time.

I know what Oscar is all about. Derailing discussions with personal attacks is his style.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I know what Oscar is all about. Derailing discussions with personal attacks is his style.

Yup!  Capable of nothing else but this.  Mimi's Finest little retard!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I know what Oscar is all about. Derailing discussions with personal attacks is his style.

Yup!  Capable of nothing else but this.  Mimi's Finest little retard!

Any time he has posted here it's been to insult individuals who post here.

ac_unsure

Odinson

He is white..

He defends whites..

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Any time he has posted here it's been to insult individuals who post here.

ac_unsure

That is all that he is capable of doing.  Nothing more.  Trust me.

Now that's fine on a flame forum, but I know you don't want to run this place like a flame forum, at least not on the main board.

He is sadly not capable of comprehending this.  Never was, and never will be...  He has fried his brains many Eons ago, and as such is not capable of learning new things, nor comprehending new challenges.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"
He is white..

He defends whites..

What Oscar doesn't understand is that this thread isn't even about race...  All parties involved where White!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

He is white..

He defends whites..

Seoul is right though, this thread is not about race..

Oscar doesn't care if he derails threads.

cc

QuoteOscar doesn't care if he derails threads.
That's an understatement  :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell