Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Hello Mel

Started by Wienie, June 30, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wienie

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wienie"You did get off on that spousal abuse charge didn't you? She refused to testify. Here on this forum matters not Mel. I will tell truth.

I told her I'd kill her if she testified, so the charges were dropped at trial when she didn't show.  It's just how I roll...

First time I've heard you admit to being a wife beater Mel. That's the first step

Wienie

That's all I wanted to point out Fashionista so I'm out of here and seoulbro go fuck yourself in the face.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wienie"That's all I wanted to point out Fashionista so I'm out of here and seoulbro go fuck yourself in the face.

You're so retarded, it's of no surprise that Mimi and Evs need to give you 'special handling procedures!'   :laugh:

Now go back to hiding underneath their skirts with their dried up gnarley vaginas...  You'll find Soon and Semen there waiting for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wienie"That's all I wanted to point out Fashionista so I'm out of here and seoulbro go fuck yourself in the face.

Thanks for dropping by Oscar and thanks for making this a better forum if only for a few minutes. :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Oh, and Oscar?  You tell Evs to go fuck herself!  She can post anywhere she wants if she wants to.  I am the one that she shitcanned arbitrarily, so I am the one that cannot defend myself there!

You tell her and Mimi that Ace says to suck his superior White cock!   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

http://i63.tinypic.com/x3bneb.png">

cc

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wienie"You did get off on that spousal abuse charge didn't you? She refused to testify. Here on this forum matters not Mel. I will tell truth.

I told her I'd kill her if she testified, so the charges were dropped at trial when she didn't show.  It's just how I roll...

Is that true?

or just more MELodrama?

If I was certain it was true you would have to become my only "ignore" ..... that said, I don't believe a word you say, so I guess we can never know for sure, sigh
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

:001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:

It shut him up and got him outta here, didn't it?

cc

dunno - was it even him?

is he really gone?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"dunno - was it even him?

is he really gone?

It was Oscar and I don't expect him to return anytime soon.

Angry White Male

Yes, that was Oscar, here to follow me around.

cc

No matter, it was not a good thing to brand yourself with

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"No matter, it was not a good way to brand yourself

Just in case you were unsure, I really don't care to 'brand myself' on these forums!   :laugh:

cc

K

Quote from: "Fash"I don't expect him to return anytime soon
ummm ... no ..  nevermind

Angry White Male

You see, Oscar is convinced that I regularly beat my ex...  What he doesn't know, is that I only beat her occasionally, like when she should have done the dishes but didn't...

cc

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview