News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Vancouver (BC) floor manager of coffee house turfed...

Started by Angry White Male, June 30, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteOscar doesn't care if he derails threads.
That's an understatement  :laugh:

Who is Oscar?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Velvet"Who is Oscar?

Forum cancer.  Also known as Evs and Mimi's retarded spamming gimp.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteOscar doesn't care if he derails threads.
That's an understatement  :laugh:

Who is Oscar?

He posts at another forum and occasionally posts here....always to insult posters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...after refusing to serve a US tourist for not removing his MAGA ball cap.  Floor Manager was 'triggered' I guess, but he forgot what his fucking job was...  and that was to sell coffee.

And this is how things should work, and do here on this particular occasion.  The owner of the coffee house shitcanned the floor manager for refusing to accommodate the customer, as it is against company policy to discriminate against anyone due to political beliefs.

Although US/Canadian relations aren't always perfect, business often does not discriminate.  You fucking sell coffee to a three-headed fucking Alien, if he pays.

I deal with every colour customer here, and although there are some differences, as long as I know your cheques won't bounce, I too will service the needs of my customers, including three-headed Aliens.  Business is business.  No room for politics.

And if I ran a coffee house, I'd toss non-paying customers (the same ones that just happen to be there every day) taking up valuable seating space right out on their fucking asses also, as I'm not running a non-profit drop-in center either!  Paying customers would be treated well and fairly, and would have free access to the shitter also.

I'm glad they canned the snowflake.