News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

OK, Berry Sweet... First Lesson in Etiquette Class!

Started by Angry White Male, June 30, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

She has lots of crazy friends.

Some of them post here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I stand corrected.

Peaches suffers from ad hom compulsion.

An ad hom would be to call you (a couple of you actually) silly cunts.  

My reference to rock smoking was a reasoned suspicion, at least as well reasoned as your making a trophy thread about Peaches the SJW back when you knew I hadn't been here in many moons but you wanted to whine about my acquaintance with RW from a "safe space."  I'm beginning to think of you as a Snowflake, Rotty, but I may change it to Flowsnake after I sleep on it.  

I can't help thinking you're a lot crazier than cc though, and I know that's saying a lot.  I don't know what brought her to this thread other than hoping she could hang offa your coattails and flame me, since her flaming hasn't worked very well any other way she's tried it.

Angry White Male

Her crazy friend just started attacking me for no reason a few years back!   :laugh:

I was thinking, "What the fuck?  Who the fuck are you?"   :laugh:

cc

Now it's REALLY getting funny

not you dear (one above) you snuck a post in on me, Mel
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I stand corrected.

Peaches suffers from ad hom compulsion.

An ad hom would be to call you (a couple of you actually) silly cunts.  

My reference to rock smoking was a reasoned suspicion, at least as well reasoned as your making a trophy thread about Peaches the SJW back when you knew I hadn't been here in many moons but you wanted to whine about my acquaintance with RW from a "safe space."  I'm beginning to think of you as a Snowflake, Rotty, but I may change it to Flowsnake after I sleep on it.  

I can't help thinking you're a lot crazier than cc though, and I know that's saying a lot.  I don't know what brought her to this thread other than hoping she could hang offa your coattails and flame me, since her flaming hasn't worked very well any other way she's tried it.

Now now...step back a little, corky.

You're being less curmudgeon (your own self portrait) and more dotard. I do not now, nor have ever whined about your acquaintance with RW or anyone else for that matter. Any acrimony I hold is based on your own words expressed in her forum about matters you had no knowledge of, or business in commenting on. Feel free to continue associating with that psychotic shrew for as long as you want. Send her flowers. Take her to dinner.

What trophy thread are you referring to? I do not recall starting any such thread. I do recall making a single comment about you, based on the aforesaid comments attributed to you as above that you, not I, spoke about people behind their back, joining kiebers and Renee in that rather infantile and cowardly activity. Outside of that, you, and by definition, your opinions, are of no value or relevance to me.

Rest assured I am a LOT crazier than cc, even though the spirit of the great southern land runs through us both. She would have it no other way I think.

And for the record, you are an effete and incompetent "flamer" as evidenced above. Distilled to their elements, your vacuous and puerile efforts boil down to the same drone..."You are crazy and can't flame". As this is not a flame forum, it is not germane either way, and my craziness is a matter of record and discussion. Ask Freud.

Now, I'm done with you. You are unworthy of my time and effort to continue this banter.  I suggest you confine what you regard as flaming, and what I regard as pusillanimous provocation and posturing, to Pissed Off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Now it's REALLY getting funny

not you dear (one above) you snuck a post in on me, Mel

Ms Peaches is throwing shit at the wall, but nothing sticks.

Bricktop

He overestimates his importance by several exponential factors. Tedious little man, really.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He overestimates his importance by several exponential factors. Tedious little man, really.

Oh ya, definitely.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
===

Now, I'm done with you. You are unworthy of my time and effort  ===

I'm crushed, truly.

...aaaand, less than 3 hours later...

Quote from: "Bricktop"He overestimates his importance by several exponential factors. Tedious little man, really.

QED   ac_razz