The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

To my fellow ACF friends.....

Started by Obvious Li, August 27, 2013, 08:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

it seems to me we are getting an excess of the dregs from memebee posting on here lately...you know who they are...should we delete them to the web nets or just leave them post their horse shit.....ièm not talking about berry (most welcome) and the normal posters ....itès these fucking fruitcakes that bug me......reminds me of DV

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"it seems to me we are getting an excess of the dregs from memebee posting on here lately...you know who they are...should we delete them to the web nets or just leave them post their horse shit.....ièm not talking about berry (most welcome) and the normal posters ....itès these fucking fruitcakes that bug me......reminds me of DV

I really like Ms. Annie and Ms. Berry Sweet..

I don't know Chickenfeets and Old Medic, but they seem fine..

Do you mean Minaeni?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"it seems to me we are getting an excess of the dregs from memebee posting on here lately...you know who they are...should we delete them to the web nets or just leave them post their horse shit.....ièm not talking about berry (most welcome) and the normal posters ....itès these fucking fruitcakes that bug me......reminds me of DV

I don't see any problem VFer's coming here. Well, except for SMP talking to himself, but he's as nuts as hornhung.

Renee

"dregs from memebee"

Okay, we get the hint. No unwanted round-eyes allowed  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee""dregs from memebee"

Haha, you baaaad. You funny, but you bad. :lol:

Odinson

Greetings Mr. asian fetish.

Did you stinky old bastard pecker have her clean your cats shit of the floor today?

Obvious Li

i'm shit scared to delete you baby.... :shock:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"Greetings Mr. asian fetish.

Did you stinky old bastard pecker have her clean your cats shit of the floor today?

any more of your horseshit and i am gonna piss in your cornflakes.....dorklarue

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

As you should OL. Renee can handle herself.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Greetings Mr. asian fetish.

any more of your horseshit and i am gonna piss in your cornflakes.....dorklarue

They are pretty dusty just like you.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you mean Minaeni?

I am in the trouble? Why?

What did I do? to be in the trouble.

Also I amnot writing on the VF. just reading only.

The VF I am not always undertanding what they write. they are too smart. Or my english is too bad.  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you mean Minaeni?

I am in the trouble? Why?

What did I do? to be in the trouble.

Also I amnot writing on the VF. just reading only.

The VF I am not always undertanding what they write. they are too smart. Or my english is too bad.  :D

I don't think you are in trouble dude. Don't worry about the English either.

Anonymous

It seems the two main dregs from there are Gambino and EU. The first was a racist jackass and the second is the dumbest human being I have ever seen on the internet. They are both gone now.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's an understatement.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's an understatement.  :lol:

Renee is a wonderful lady.