Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Meanwhile, at Pissed Off.

Started by Bricktop, July 05, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Flea and others are discussing American sport.

Freud: "What a pathetic waste of time... "

Flea: "And pretending to be a girl online isn't ?"

Ziiiiiiiiiing!!!!

ac_toofunny

Enter the pissant, Peaches: "...even when interrupted by flea trying to give Freud a hard time for running a successful alt that accomplishes its mission on a daily basis."

A SUCCESSFUL alt? Apparently, the measure of success for Peaches is somewhat lower than other folk.

Its "mission"? Is it's mission to embarrass Freud on a daily basis? If so, I concur.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Flea and others are discussing American sport.

Freud: "What a pathetic waste of time... "

Flea: "And pretending to be a girl online isn't ?"

Ziiiiiiiiiing!!!!

ac_toofunny

Enter the pissant, Peaches: "...even when interrupted by flea trying to give Freud a hard time for running a successful alt that accomplishes its mission on a daily basis."

A SUCCESSFUL alt? Apparently, the measure of success for Peaches is somewhat lower than other folk.

Its "mission"? Is it's mission to embarrass Freud on a daily basis? If so, I concur.

I don't care what happens at PO.

Bricktop

Nor should we...as they don't care what happens here.

The point I'm making is that even his own are mocking his charade, with the unsurprising exception of that slimy sycophant, Peaches.

Frood

Bricktop has a peculiar way of showing just how much he doesn't care about something.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Making up stories now, are we ?

Peachy, do you know what he's talking about ?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Making up stories now, are we ?

Hello Kylie.

ac_hithere

Aryan

Dinky Dave is one painfully boring fuck, it's clear that he has a severe case of small dick syndrome and can't stand to lose an e-argument, resulting in him carrying on the errrrm 'troll' out of sheer stubbornness and fear of losing face online.

A 10 yr old kid could see through his bullshit, afterall why would anyone who claims to be wrongly accused of being another user, choose to maintain an argument with the accuser, who they allegedly have no prior beef with and is supposedly a complete stranger? It makes no sense, most people in that situation would distance themselves from it all, not keep adding fuel to the fire.

Give it up you tool, your schtick is ridiculous and you aren't fooling anyone, other than a handful of naive, gullible souls.....

Bricktop

Cut and paste don't lie, cupcake.

By the way...who's posting pics of Shen Li in PO?

Is it the same person who deplores "cross forum drama"?

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I did. She's lucky I don't know how to chop

Bitch looks like she comes off a mail order bride website
<t></t>

Bricktop

And this does NOT constitute "cross forum drama".

Double standards, methinks.

Its a good thing I like you. Otherwise I'd have sent Rotwang over to liven things up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bricktop has a peculiar way of showing just how much he doesn't care about something.

Yeah, he's always not caring about me, where I post, or what I say.   ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  :laugh:

Quote from: "Bricktop"And this does NOT constitute "cross forum drama".

By "this" one assumes you're referring to your starting a cross forum drama thread somewhere other than in RR.

Irony, thy socks have a hole in them.

Bricktop

Oh, dear...Tweedledum and Tweedledumber are picking on me.

My thread, you unmitigated schlep, has naught to do with cross forum drama, which Flea apparently reviles, and everything to do with your stark corroboration of Freud's inane "troll", and your observation that it accomplishes a mission. This places you and he squarely in the same sad pod.

It then exposes the hypocrisy of your mistress who deems it appropriate to post pictures taken from another forum, whilst debasing others who do the same.

If I wanted cross forum drama, I'd go and create it, bozo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, dear...Tweedledum and Tweedledumber are picking on me.

My thread, you unmitigated schlep, has naught to do with cross forum drama, which Flea apparently reviles, and everything to do with your stark corroboration of Freud's inane "troll", and your observation that it accomplishes a mission. This places you and he squarely in the same sad pod.

It then exposes the hypocrisy of your mistress who deems it appropriate to post pictures taken from another forum, whilst debasing others who do the same.

If I wanted cross forum drama, I'd go and create it, bozo.

My "corroboration" is without value inasmuch as I'm the only person involved who is posting with one nic.  So, too, is my "observation" as to what is accomplished.  You seem to have a burr under your saddle that's unhinging your logical powers.

I have no "mistress" as you put it, and you really should be looking for some consistency in which female poster you assign the title to.  Seems like it's a different one every night.  You should do your white knighting for Shen Li with the appropriate culprit, and that would be someone other than I.

Also, "this places you and HIM...." and not "you and he."   Both pronouns should be objective or accusative.  It's not rocket science, just fifth grade grammar.

And it still remains the case that you've made a cross forum drama thread and parked it in the wrong place.  I'll leave the question of whether it's yet another trophy thread for another time.

Bricktop

There is vacuous, and there is lame. Then there is "Peach-splaining", a new low in trying to conceal embarrassing levels of stupidity.

Next, you'll claim you were only trolling...an oldie but a goodie. And equally ineffective.

Your statement was unqualified by your most recent claim that your comments lack evidentiary value. I saw no such disclaimer on the original post. Thus, we are entitled to accept that your comment was a reflection of what you believe...and thus you believe Freud is accomplishing a mission. It then follows I am entitled to ask you what you believe that mission to be...full in the knowledge that it will only offer you the opportunity to obfuscate and provide another example of Peach-splaining.

May I also remind you that the presence of your name in a thread does not render said thread a trophy, any more than by accused of an act of malfeasance can be considered a triumph.

However, I will relent if there is a trophy for abject stupidity. That, you will be deserved recipient of.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

I did. She's lucky I don't know how to chop

Bitch looks like she comes off a mail order bride website

Jeezuz, SL got under your skin. Just because she's got a better frame, doesn't have a half dozen kids with at least four different guys in the slammer and has a higher IQ by a factor of ten there's still no reason for you to be so jelly. :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview