News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Asian that lives in the townhouse...

Started by Angry White Male, April 29, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...across from my patio seems to have guests today.  

They were in their backyard making funny Asian sounds.  I think one of them was trying to sing.

Then guess who emerged?  Some motherfucker that looked exactly like North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un!

Can't make this shit up!  I had a hard time not spitting out my coffee.

God Bless this diversity.  Oh well, at least they're good neighbours, all things considered.

caskur

How many slaves back in his homeland does he have? That's the question on my mind I have these days.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...across from my patio seems to have guests today.  

They were in their backyard making funny Asian sounds.  I think one of them was trying to sing.

Then guess who emerged?  Some motherfucker that looked exactly like North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un!

God Bless this diversity.  Oh well, at least they're good neighbours, all things considered.

Did you talk denuclearization with him?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

And you heard this over your slurping, farting, burping and jacking off to dinkys pics?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...across from my patio seems to have guests today.  

Asians avoid manual labour. It's a cultural thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Asians avoid manual labour. It's a cultural thing.

Well yes, East Asian families want their children to use their brains and not their hands..

But, here some change because industries like construction can pay well...sometimes.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Velvet"Asians avoid manual labour. It's a cultural thing.

Not always...  Have worked with one Asian construction labourer a couple months back.  A rarity, but occasionally seen.

Often Asians where I live (Vancouver) don't have to work, as is the case with my Asian neighbour across the way (about 50 feet separate her townhouse backyard from my condo patio).

She lives there with two small children, and she cannot speak English.  She does not have to work.  This is very common here.  The husband will visit once in a while, but spends most of his time working in Hong Kong, most likely.  Very common to see here.