Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This one is for Bricktop!

Started by Angry White Male, July 08, 2018, 01:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Now they've finally fixed it.  I was going to move these threads back, but now can no longer do so.

Angry White Male

Now I can again!

Will move them back.

Zetsu

A taser and pepper spray could have just worked well against the guy, as long as the US keeps producing guns, it'll only eventually lead to teh hands of the wrong person along with mass shootings of registered firearms.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Now I can again!

Will move them back.

Grow up Mel.

ac_boring

Hello Zetsu.

ac_hithere

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"A taser and pepper spray could have just worked well against the guy, as long as the US keeps producing guns, it'll only eventually lead to teh hands of the wrong person along with mass shootings of registered firearms.  ac_unsure

Dude...  If some rather large, rather enraged testosterone Negro came after your little yellow ass, I'd bet you'd want to be armed too!

Remember the LA Riots?  The only thing the Korean shopkeepers could do was come out pistols a'blazin!  A Tazer?  The enraged monkeys would have strangled you with the cord!   :laugh:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Grow up Mel.

I will not!  To grow old often means getting cranky it seems.  I'd rather remain childish, thank you very much!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Grow up Mel.

I will not!  To grow old often means getting cranky it seems.  I'd rather remain childish, thank you very much!

We know.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We know.

This is how I am...

I get bored sometimes with my job, as I do nothing but drive dirt around in circles.  I think of the dumbest, childest shit to amuse myself with.

Turning onto David St. in Coquitlam today, I had the dumbest thought in my mind...  Now what was it again...

Angry White Male

I remember what it was now...  Back when I ran long haul into the US, there was this one scale house officer that would pull me in.  Not to check my truck, or my logs, but to blabber with me.

You see, I rolled late into the night, like until midnight at least, since I like to sleep in.  Roads are quiet.  Lone American scale house dude is alone too, and probably bored also.

He just wanted to talk, and thought a rare white Canadian might be OK to talk with!  Understand that the large majority of drivers that run long haul into the US from Canada are East Indians.  It's just the way it is, and I cannot stop this.

He pulled me in more than once, and was a funny guy!  First thing he asked me, in a mild Southern accent...  "How come you guys keep sending us down all yer Hin-Dews!"    :laugh:

Hindu's (actually most are Sikh, but whatever).  HIN-DEWS!   :laugh:

I liked the guy, and he liked me, but unfortunately I was never able to give him an actual reason why "I" was sending down 'all our HIN-DEWS!'   :laugh:

Angry White Male

So now I'm laughing about the HIN-DEWS question from years ago as I'm making my left turn.  Like REALLY laughing!

Some cutie in a convertible at the red is just looking at me, and now she starts to smile also!  The others were too!  Some insanely happy lunatic in an old piece of shit Kenworth spread happiness today...

If only they knew.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"A taser and pepper spray could have just worked well against the guy, as long as the US keeps producing guns, it'll only eventually lead to teh hands of the wrong person along with mass shootings of registered firearms.  ac_unsure

Dude...  If some rather large, rather enraged testosterone Negro came after your little yellow ass, I'd bet you'd want to be armed too!

Remember the LA Riots?  The only thing the Korean shopkeepers could do was come out pistols a'blazin!  A Tazer?  The enraged monkeys would have strangled you with the cord!   :laugh:

Tbh most ppl would love to have their own personal gun, but the problem is there's just too many guns made in the USA resulting in mass shooting of innocents or give the bad guys easy access to illegal firearms, unless I'm wrong.  IIRC registered firearms kill a higher number of ppl than unregistered.  Guns can be an effective defensive weapon of choice, but it comes at a deadly cost of others  ac_unsure

Zetsu

Will move them back.

Grow up Mel.

ac_boring

Hello Zetsu.

ac_hithere

Heya Fash, how is it going?  ac_cool

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Tbh most ppl would love to have their own personal gun, but the problem is there's just too many guns made in the USA resulting in mass shooting of innocents or give the bad guys easy access to illegal firearms, unless I'm wrong.  IIRC registered firearms kill a higher number of ppl than unregistered.  Guns can be an effective defensive weapon of choice, but it comes at a deadly cost of others  ac_unsure

Registered firearms have been the largest culprit of the estimated 175 million people murdered by Democide in the 20th Century.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Will move them back.

Grow up Mel.

ac_boring

Hello Zetsu.

ac_hithere

Heya Fash, how is it going?  ac_cool

I am enjoying summer Zetsu..

The Calgary Stampede is underway.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Registered firearms have been the largest culprit of the estimated 175 million people murdered by Democide in the 20th Century.

So what?