Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

4 kids rescued from Thai cave!

Started by Bricktop, July 09, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

The finnish diver isnt an idiot..

He just doesnt want to be called a hero when there is no call for it.

caskur

Those boys were knocked out...the Fin is definitely not a hero, he probably lied about being there anyway.

anyway, you might be in luck and see the whole special... It's on fb too. Not sure about yours or our copyright boundaries but if you're relying your info on some dingbat Fin, leave me out of it. I'll take the word from the mouths that maneuvered the young bodies through treacherous spaces going against strong tied and cold muddy water.  

https://www.facebook.com/abc4corners/">https://www.facebook.com/abc4corners/
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

LOL... those divers had to remove their tanks to squash through spaces along that track... one space, was 38 cm high...

Did that stupid Fin "who doesn't want to be a hero" pull any of the boys PLUS another grown man through the 38 centimeter gap of mud with ZERO visibility?

Give me that Fin's name and I'll ring him up and chew off his wingnut ear.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Those boys were knocked out...the Fin is definitely not a hero, he probably lied about being there anyway.

You know so many details of the rescue caskur.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Those boys were knocked out...the Fin is definitely not a hero, he probably lied about being there anyway.

You know so many details of the rescue caskur.

Well it's our part of the world... we get to Asia within hours so our media are right there PLUS the two Aussie doctors were the key to success of getting them out. They were called in especially for the project.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"LOL... those divers had to remove their tanks to squash through spaces along that track... one space, was 38 cm high...

Did that stupid Fin "who doesn't want to be a hero" pull any of the boys PLUS another grown man through the 38 centimeter gap of mud with ZERO visibility?

Had to remove their tanks!?

Like... OMG!

:laugh3:

What does the visibility have to do with anything? They had a line..

caskur

Because if they lose the line, they're buggered.

You try and take your tanks off with one hand on the line... as well as moving a kid under you bumping your bobble head on rocks.

I don't think you've gotten enough information by the sounds of it... and those pockets the idiot Fin was yakking on about were oxygen depleted...

I want his name...
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "caskur"LOL... those divers had to remove their tanks to squash through spaces along that track... one space, was 38 cm high...

Like... OMG!

Done a lot of diving in tight places, have you, Thor?

cc

I was going to follow up on that, but it might have made some people blush

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Like... OMG!

I´m thinking diving under the river ice during night stimulates similar feelings..

You know the tunnel is going somewhere.. There is no need to panic.

Odinson

Like... OMG!

I´m thinking diving under the river ice during night stimulates similar feelings..

You know the tunnel is going somewhere.. There is no need to panic.

Anonymous

Like... OMG!

Diving into a bottle of cheap booze, yes.

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"Because if they lose the line, they're buggered.

You try and take your tanks off with one hand on the line... as well as moving a kid under you bumping your bobble head on rocks.

I don't think you've gotten enough information by the sounds of it... and those pockets the idiot Fin was yakking on about were oxygen depleted...

I want his name...

No they arent..

Its there so that your grandma can navigate through the cave.

No they werent.. Why would they be oxygen depleted.

The air in the pocket where the boys were at was gonna get heavy if they remained there.

You people are really dramatic.. Everything gets blown out of proportion.

We give you more plain assessment of the situation.. "it was regular diving in a tunnel.. Dats it".