Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Russia to take in 15,000 white South African refugees

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Great news and about time too, it's just a shame western Europe and the US are too cucked to do the same......

Source: Russia Today ( can't post links).

cc

https://www.rt.com/business/432375-russia-south-africa-farmers/">https://www.rt.com/business/432375-russ ... a-farmers/">https://www.rt.com/business/432375-russia-south-africa-farmers/
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Much obliged CC, see us white people and you Jews can get along sometimes.  ac_biggrin

Aryan

Back on topic, this is huge news, considering (unless I'm mistaken) this is the first time a super power nation has extended an olive branch to what now can only be described as a horribly persecuted white minority in hostile territory.....

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Great news and about time too, it's just a shame western Europe and the US are too cucked to do the same......

Only 15,000?

caskur

The White South Africans are corrupt. In Australia they try to smuggle drugs into Australia... And I know a bloke from South Africa who had his farm taken off him because he was growing drugs on it.

Russia is probably a good place for them... they can fetch them from Australia too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"The White South Africans are corrupt. In Australia they try to smuggle drugs into Australia... And I know a bloke from South Africa who had his farm taken off him because he was growing drugs on it.

Russia is probably a good place for them... they can fetch them from Australia too.

Here, a lot of them are doctors. :confused1:

cc

Yes, Canada has many SA doctors.

Not sure but my impression is that most were from the British stock also common to SA

caskur

Countries that have no welfare systems breed corruption.

I had/have a lot to do with Sth Africans so I get to hear stories.

If they can get relatives to live in other countries, they can get them to send money back to Africa to support their aged or whoever is left behind.

Zimbabwe is far far worse...

I know many from being associated with the Rhodesian Ridgeback club.

In Perth where I live, they're involved with the real estate market. There are PLENTY of White Sth Africans in Perth.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes, Canada has many SA doctors.

Not sure but my impression is that most were from the British stock also common to SA

The Caucasian South Africans I know are all Afrikaans speakers, professionals and very pleasant..

And yes, many are doctors.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Great news and about time too, it's just a shame western Europe and the US are too cucked to do the same......

Only 15,000?

I'm not sure how many of them are over there, but 15,000 is a start....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Only 15,000?

I'm not sure how many of them are over there, but 15,000 is a start....

And likely an end or close to it.

Aryan

One things for certain, the bleeding heart brigade won't be kicking up a fuss or doing any fund raising for the cause, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if they came out and opposed it, especially if any western European countries were potentially going to allow some in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"One things for certain, the bleeding heart brigade won't be kicking up a fuss or doing any fund raising for the cause, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if they came out and opposed it, especially if any western European countries were potentially going to allow some in.

The same leftist assholes who want to keep open European borders to African migrants are the same ones who will vigorously oppose giving sanctuary to Afrikaaners.