Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Samsung Internet...

Started by Angry White Male, July 09, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

It wants to update, but won't unless I give it permission to access my contacts.

A god damned internet browser does not need to access my contacts.  Now I get to live with an update notification.

I'm surprised Samsung doesn't ask me when I take a shit, so they can log my bowel movements for marketing purposes...

Berry Sweet

I don't bother with it either.  I love Samsung phones tho.

Blazor

They do know when you take a shit, when they access your camera and mic lol.

Makes me glad I still have a Nokia Windows phone lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"They do know when you take a shit, when they access your camera and mic lol.

With AGW, I believe it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"They do know when you take a shit, when they access your camera and mic lol.

I can believe it!

I know that the CIA has the ability to access mic and cam, even when the phone is OFF!  And they can do that with the phone remaining to appear off!  And since most phones have hardwired batteries, you can never really turn 'em off by removing the battery!

There is a control center where CIA employees most definitely have used these 'powers'...  Next time I'm taking a shit, I'll make some Macho Man Randy Savage noises so the middle-aged government hags in control room have something to laugh at when they're spying...

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I can believe it!

I know that the CIA has the ability to access mic and cam, even when the phone is OFF!  And they can do that with the phone remaining to appear off!  And since most phones have hardwired batteries, you can never really turn 'em off by removing the battery!

There is a control center where CIA employees most definitely have used these 'powers'...  Next time I'm taking a shit, I'll make some Macho Man Randy Savage noises so the middle-aged government hags in control room have something to laugh at when they're spying...

Just start sending out dick pics and saying "suck it ABC groups!"  :laugh:

Thats another reason I like my Nokia, I can still take the battery out. BUT, I've heard, that several years ago, phones included a tiny watch like battery, so even if you took the battery out, they could still GPS you and stuff. Its also why they started including cameras on both sides of the phone, cause people would just put the camera side down on their table/counter. Phones aint the only thing they are using either, that Smart TV has an accessible mic in it too. I dont have a smart tv. Computers with an attached web cam too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Chuck Bronson

They have the power.  Just spend a few minutes reading about the Stuxnet virus!

If they can do that, tapping into your phone or computer is nothing...  Child's play.