Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio!

Started by Frood, July 12, 2018, 04:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

You paid for a semi naked chick to dance for you???

ac_lmfao

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"You paid for a semi naked chick to dance for you???

ac_lmfao

Yup.  Last night in Vegas, and won $600 US, so thought I'd go all out!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wait.

There's a decency law which prohibits direct contact between performer and audience???

She allegedly made contact.

But that law does not apply because she's not permanent staff??

I call bullshit.

There is a lot of bullshit laws on the books across this province.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Surely you're being obtuse now.  I mean I'd happily take a hundred thirty thou from the elderly US president and claim not to have had sex with him.  I wouldn't have sex with him OR her for any amount of money.

Surely you are being an asshole. A very old man just like yourself paid an overrated ho a lot of money for sex. I am impressed Trump is still so virile. Maybe a little or a lot of jealousy on your part.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Surely you're being obtuse now.  I mean I'd happily take a hundred thirty thou from the elderly US president and claim not to have had sex with him.  I wouldn't have sex with him OR her for any amount of money.

Surely you are being an asshole. A very old man just like yourself paid an overrated ho a lot of money for sex. I am impressed Trump is still so virile. Maybe a little or a lot of jealousy on your part.

Your troll is running on bald tires, but I guess you can take comfort in having acquired a very uncritical cheering squad.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

blah, blah, blah

Comments ignored.

Bricktop

Your troll is running on bald tires, but I guess you can take comfort in having acquired a very uncritical cheering squad.   :001_rolleyes:

Says Freud's "uncritical" cheer squad, who's yet to explain what his "mission" is.

Fuck, boy...the American propensity for hypocrisy runs strong in this one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Says Freud's "uncritical" cheer squad, who's yet to explain what his "mission" is.

Fuck, boy...the American propensity for hypocrisy runs strong in this one.

I got the impression when Peaches first showed up here he was no fan of DD and "all his alts". I guess the old proverb, the enemy of my enemy is my friend applies.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What is with the DERAIL?

Stormy Daniels is a stupid slut that brought unwanted attention to herself.

She probably organized the arrest herself too. It wouldn't surprise me.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop" Don't worry about underestimating him...he already does that for you.

LOL. True

Every time I overestimate him he disappoints me big time

oops, derail
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Fash or someone, could you please split the TRF stuff off this thread? Thank you.

You're right and I'll do that..

Perhaps I'll create a thread called flame forums and put all posts about TRF in there.