Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Add another to the Clinton body count

Started by Blazor, July 12, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Americans like nothing more than a good conspiracy theory.

Bush orchestrated 9/11.

There was no moon landing.

The Republicans killed Kennedy (with more than one gunman).

Obama is a muslim.

The Russians helped Trump.

UFO's are hidden in Area 52.

But cry wolf too often...

I know people that believe all of them.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blazor"Yup, I think it could be for many reasons, but one of the scariest is Project Blue Beam.

:shock:   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

QuoteProject Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Planes are also spreading secret chemicals in flight...  You can witness this in the form of vapour trails.

Yup, I think it could be for many reasons, but one of the scariest is Project Blue Beam.

Nope. It would be far more scary if aircraft DIDN'T create contrails. It would mean the laws of physics have broken down.

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Blazor"Yup, I think it could be for many reasons, but one of the scariest is Project Blue Beam.

:shock:   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

QuoteProject Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

Lol ask Deadskin! He knows about it too. Basically its where they use the aluminum particulates (I think thats what it is but could be wrong) to be able to project what they want you to see from above. Like they could project an image of God and command peeps to do this and that. Personally, I imagine them faking an alien invasion, and using their own drones that look like UFOs fire lasers on the public, with 100s of other fake UFOs with the projection to make it look like an invasion.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Planes are also spreading secret chemicals in flight...  You can witness this in the form of vapour trails.

Yup, I think it could be for many reasons, but one of the scariest is Project Blue Beam.

Nope. It would be far more scary if aircraft DIDN'T create contrails. It would mean the laws of physics have broken down.

Yeah, but you dont think there are chemicals and stuff in the contrail?

Bricktop

Hah.

My light sabre would make short work of them.

Blazor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Americans like nothing more than a good conspiracy theory.

Bush orchestrated 9/11.

Obama is a muslim.

I was watching a video of some idiotic white snowflake babbling that "big oil" is conspiring against wind and solar power production. Private oil companies are energy companies ffs. They will continue to produce energy. In fact, they are biggest suppliers of useless wind energy across Western Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Bush orchestrated 9/11.

Obama is a muslim.

I was watching a video of some idiotic white snowflake babbling that "big oil" is conspiring against wind and solar power production. Private oil companies are energy companies ffs. They will continue to produce energy. In fact, they are biggest suppliers of useless wind energy across Western Canada.

I would not want to own a house close to those wind farms near Pincher Creek.

Chuck Bronson

I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all.  I just want the facts, no fiction.  I had a buddy (we no longer are in contact) that wasn't a dumb individual, or so I thought...  His new group of friends must have influenced him, as he started to babble about conspiracy shit on my occasional visit.

That's when I pretty much decided that he's out to lunch...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all.  I just want the facts, no fiction.  I had a buddy (we no longer are in contact) that wasn't a dumb individual, or so I thought...  His new group of friends must have influenced him, as he started to babble about conspiracy shit on my occasional visit.

That's when I pretty much decided that he's out to lunch...

Yes, it's difficult trying to talk with brainwashed people.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Yes, it's difficult trying to talk with brainwashed people.

Indeed, the biggest bunch of brainwashed folks come out of the public school system.