The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Australian Birds

Started by caskur, July 14, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Oi avatar_Reggie Essent instead of making hurtful comments in the SB ABOUT my vids putting you to sleep... they are not videos per se.

I devised the plan to show some of the photography I do in an economical way using free youtube instead of maxing out online post image sites, of which I have maxxed to oblivion 100s of times over.

Just helping you out old goat!!!  :happy-smileys-emoticons206:

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on September 28, 2023, 02:54:15 AMOi avatar_Reggie Essent instead of making hurtful comments in the SB ABOUT my vids putting you to sleep... they are not videos per se.

I devised the plan to show some of the photography I do in an economical way using free youtube instead of maxing out online post image sites, of which I have maxxed to oblivion 100s of times over.

It was a joke, ya silly old bint.  I think your vids and pics are cool.

But I do sometimes put a nature documentary on tv to fall asleep by.  ;)
Funny Funny x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: caskur on September 28, 2023, 02:54:15 AMOi avatar_Reggie Essent instead of making hurtful comments in the SB ABOUT my vids putting you to sleep... they are not videos per se.

Such a lovely video caskur..

I am so happy this thread has been fixed.
Love Love x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

formosan

You can see it if you login with a Facebook account.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: formosan on October 09, 2023, 06:10:21 AMYou can see it if you login with a Facebook account.

I had a lovely few minutes today coming across birds called Spoonbills.

I wished Bricktop would come back and talk to us in the bird thread... Come back Steve!!!...lol I got pictures!

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=871170407948587&set=pcb.871170454615249

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100051669085903
- Andy Warhol

caskur

My Yellow-billed Spoonbill.

I was very pleased we ran into each other,..

See if Bricktop was here he would give me encouragement because he is a good guy!~
- Andy Warhol

formosan

A very nice picture and video caskur..

Have you seen any parrots recently?

caskur

Quote from: formosan on October 13, 2023, 12:44:49 PMA very nice picture and video caskur..

Have you seen any parrots recently?

Yes, I see them every day FORMOSAN.

- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: caskur on October 15, 2023, 06:33:22 AMYes, I see them every day FORMOSAN.

You are so fortunate caskur.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

formosan

caskur

Some pictures of birds.

SWANS, WHITE-FACED HERON, COOTS and Australian Ibis.

- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: caskur on January 05, 2024, 08:38:40 AMSome pictures of birds.

SWANS, WHITE-FACED HERON, COOTS and Australian Ibis.

Some very beautiful swans caskur.
Agree Agree x 1 View List