The best topic

Replies: 7029
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:45:01 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Australian Birds

Started by caskur, July 14, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Bricktop!!! How are you, love!!
<t></t>

Herman

Ya, hey Bricktop, love! :s_laugh:

Frood

Quote from: Rotwang on March 29, 2024, 09:19:00 PMIt was a balmy, warm morning today...around 30C at 8.00am...and the lorikeets were up and about. This one was clearly enjoying a quiet moment...

I've got a couple of tamer pairs that land on the deck railing and talk at me. They don't mind cashews or Arnotts wheat biscuits.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Very cool Az...

I put my corella here...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2339180976161814/

If anyone objects I will put it here but I am sick of being on the PC already.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Rotwang

Nice one C. We don't see those as much as the short billed variety.

Rotwang

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 29, 2024, 09:36:10 PMBricktop!!! How are you, love!!

Still cruising along...nothing to complain about at all really. 2 more grandsons keep us active. The goblins give us no peace!!! Are you and the family well?
Love Love x 1 View List

Rotwang

Quote from: Herman on March 29, 2024, 09:38:03 PMYa, hey Bricktop, love! :s_laugh:

Now Herm...I've told you before, I'm STRAIGHT!!! Move on, dude!!

:crampe:

caskur

Quote from: Rotwang on March 30, 2024, 12:49:05 AMNice one C. We don't see those as much as the short billed variety.

I am off my PC now and in the bedroom using the smart TV. WHAT AN ORDEAL THAT WAS!!!

anyway I looked up correllas... WA  has a long-billed corrella but they are no longer in the city.  I caught that corrella at Point Walter and its of the eastern states variety.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Rotwang on March 29, 2024, 09:16:23 PMI think going out with nothing and seeing a "lifer" bird would be pretty shattering.

come on, I am pretty dumb, what's a lifer bird?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on March 29, 2024, 09:52:00 PMI've got a couple of tamer pairs that land on the deck railing and talk at me. They don't mind cashews or Arnotts wheat biscuits.

give them some apple...
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: Rotwang on March 30, 2024, 12:51:12 AMStill cruising along...nothing to complain about at all really. 2 more grandsons keep us active. The goblins give us no peace!!! Are you and the family well?

Yes we are really good! I have two granddaughters now. No peace whatsoever!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: caskur on March 30, 2024, 01:31:54 AMgive them some apple...

I've inherited one of 8 Kelpie cross Blue Heeler mutt puppies. My mind is not on the birds these days. I've got 3.5 weeks to train this adorable female with a rambunctious streak to not shit or piss in my ute. It's a constant daily thing.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on March 30, 2024, 04:49:49 AMI've inherited one of 8 Kelpie cross Blue Heeler mutt puppies. My mind is not on the birds these days. I've got 3.5 weeks to train this adorable female with a rambunctious streak to not shit or piss in my ute. It's a constant daily thing.

I can help as long as you obey me without fail. Everytime a puppy eats it will go to toilet within 20 minutes so make sure its on sand. when it does, pat it and say good girl/boy.

same with waking up.... they want to go so make sure the puppy is on sand as soon as it wakes up. Always praise when it goes on the sand. ALWAYS.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Already ahead on that...but thanks.
Blahhhhhh...

formosan

Quote from: Rotwang on March 29, 2024, 09:19:00 PMIt was a balmy, warm morning today...around 30C at 8.00am...and the lorikeets were up and about. This one was clearly enjoying a quiet moment...

I love it Rotwang.
too old to be a fashionista