The best topic

Replies: 7052
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Australian Birds

Started by caskur, July 14, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rotwang

Quote from: caskur on March 30, 2024, 01:30:26 AMcome on, I am pretty dumb, what's a lifer bird?

It's what bird photographers refer to as a rarely seen bird that they hope to photograph before their life ends. "I've wanted to photograph that bird ALL my life..."

A Regent Honey Eater for example.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Rotwang

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 30, 2024, 01:55:12 AMYes we are really good! I have two granddaughters now. No peace whatsoever!

Peace??? What's that?? You think that when the children leave the nest you will live out your days in tranquility...but nooooo....around ten years later the REAL storm hits!!!!

At least we still abide by the grandparent creed; all care, NO responsibility.
Love Love x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Rotwang on March 30, 2024, 12:52:32 AMNow Herm...I've told you before, I'm STRAIGHT!!! Move on, dude!!

:crampe:
You are breaking old Herman's heart.

Rotwang

Quote from: Herman on March 30, 2024, 09:01:44 PMYou are breaking old Herman's heart.

Just another notch on old Bricktop's love gun!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Rotwang on March 30, 2024, 11:14:39 PMJust another notch on old Bricktop's love gun!!!
Will you two get a room already.

caskur

Quote from: Frood on March 30, 2024, 10:47:41 AMAlready ahead on that...but thanks.

If it has an accident then it's your fault for not being religiously onto it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Rotwang

Funny Funny x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Rotwang on March 30, 2024, 07:10:42 PMIt's what bird photographers refer to as a rarely seen bird that they hope to photograph before their life ends. "I've wanted to photograph that bird ALL my life..."

A Regent Honey Eater for example.
I didn't know that Rotwang....thank you.
too old to be a fashionista

Shen Li

Rotwang

More pretties for you. Australian Eastern Rosella.

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Rotwang

Australian Welcome Swallow. Small and fast...I was pleased to get a photo.

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Rotwang

Australian Hobby. Which is actually a variety of Falcon. They are raptors that fly very high looking for prey.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Rotwang on April 11, 2024, 08:48:36 PMMore pretties for you. Australian Eastern Rosella.

It's so pretty.....is it also called crimson rosella?

I have seen crimson rosellas in pet shops.
too old to be a fashionista

Rotwang

No, crimson rosellas are different. Here's a mediocre image taken on a rather gloomy day from afar.

Winner Winner x 2 View List

Frood

They all taste like chicken though...
Sad Sad x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...