Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Australian Birds

Started by caskur, July 14, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on March 21, 2024, 06:47:41 AMYou should slip down to Perth for a long weekend before your kids join you.... you are close to Oz now.
A trip to OZ is a possiblility. However, I have met so many Aussies in Singapore, it feels like I am there now. :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on March 24, 2024, 11:41:43 PMA trip to OZ is a possiblility. However, I have met so many Aussies in Singapore, it feels like I am there now. :s_laugh:

Singapore, Thailand and Bali is where we holiday mainly.... cheap and good food.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on March 24, 2024, 11:47:40 PMSingapore, Thailand and Bali is where we holiday mainly.... cheap and good food.
Food is the only thing that is cheap in Singapore.

Shen Li

Quote from: Rotwang on March 19, 2024, 08:58:13 PMHiya!!! I gather you're living in one of my favourite countries now. How much have you spent in Orchard Road so far?

How much time or how much money? I haven't spent enough time there, but I've spent too much money there. :yeahhh:

Shen Li

Quote from: Rotwang on March 19, 2024, 10:29:01 PMYou too, babycakes...nice to see some old friends still here.

Two kinds of weather in Singapore...hot, and hotter. Ain't gonna need snow tyres and skis there, honeypie.

Best bar in Singapore...https://level33.com.sg/
KEWL!!

Rotwang

Another for "you know who"....

Love Love x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Rotwang on March 25, 2024, 08:20:35 PMAnother for "you know who"....

Thank you Rotwang.
 :good:

Rotwang

Another Australian native....nankeen kestrel

Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Rotwang on March 27, 2024, 12:48:21 AMAnother Australian native....nankeen kestrel

Lovely. I managed some nice shots of a nankeen kestral at Cottesloe Beach. Lovely birds.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: Rotwang on March 27, 2024, 12:48:21 AMAnother Australian native....nankeen kestrel

I Googled kestrels.....they are birds of prey.....a type of falcon.

caskur

I went to the doctor last Tuesday and while I was out I tried to get some bird shots. I managed a long beak Corella. I have loaded it to my computer so when I do, I will put he or she on....lol

There is nothing worse than going out with a plan and coming back with nothing.

- Andy Warhol

Rotwang

Quote from: caskur on March 28, 2024, 01:27:53 AMThere is nothing worse than going out with a plan and coming back with nothing.

I think going out with nothing and seeing a "lifer" bird would be pretty shattering.

Rotwang

It was a balmy, warm morning today...around 30C at 8.00am...and the lorikeets were up and about. This one was clearly enjoying a quiet moment...

Love Love x 2 View List

Rotwang

Australian pelican being weird.

Winner Winner x 1 View List