The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

the leftist fascist hate parade thread-The latest news on violence and other despicable behavior by the left

Started by Wazzzup, July 21, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why?

Just arrest the dopey bitch and charge her with incitement.

If convicted, she loses her seat anyway.

That is the frickin problem. The cops won't do that, so it falls to the people to get her antifa loving ass out.

Bricktop

That bitch is certifiable.

Maybe a doctor will institutionalise her, then.

Who VOTED for this rampant lunatic anyway??

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"That bitch is certifiable.

She represents an area that is all black and has massive crime problems and other dysfunction.  (even though she lives in a 4.5 million dollar mansion outside of her district) They have been voting her nearly 30 years.

this is her 4.5 million dollar mansion

https://i.rmbl.ws/s8/1/Q/A/z/N/QAzNa.OvCc.1-small-Maxine-Waters-lives-in-4.5-.jpg">

this is her district

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8NCJRcWsAAjmYq.jpg">

Bricktop

Where the hell did she get the money for that crib?

Graft?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That bitch is certifiable.

She represents an area that is all black and has massive crime problems and other dysfunction.  (even though she lives in a 4.5 million dollar mansion outside of her district) They have been voting her nearly 30 years.

this is her 4.5 million dollar mansion

https://i.rmbl.ws/s8/1/Q/A/z/N/QAzNa.OvCc.1-small-Maxine-Waters-lives-in-4.5-.jpg">

this is her district

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8NCJRcWsAAjmYq.jpg">

hmmmm

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/10/hollywood-grande-dame-carole-cook-goes-after-trump-wheres-john-wilkes-booth-when-need-him.html">Hollywood grande dame Carole Cook goes after Trump:

"When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" he asked a cheering crowd at the Glastonbury music festival in the U.K. on Thursday night. "Now I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it's been awhile and maybe it's time."

Another of several hollywood hatemongers who called for trump's assassination. (kathy Griffin, Jim Carrey, Madonna, Johnny Depp and more)  Even though this carole cook is an old bat, she ought to get a visit from the secret service.

I use to look up to Jim Carrey, thinking he was along the lines of humor as myself, and Robin Williams. But lately I cant look up to him anymore the way he is carrying on.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "cc"http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/10/hollywood-grande-dame-carole-cook-goes-after-trump-wheres-john-wilkes-booth-when-need-him.html">Hollywood grande dame Carole Cook goes after Trump:

"When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" he asked a cheering crowd at the Glastonbury music festival in the U.K. on Thursday night. "Now I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it's been awhile and maybe it's time."

Another of several hollywood hatemongers who called for trump's assassination. (kathy Griffin, Jim Carrey, Madonna, Johnny Depp and more)  Even though this carole cook is an old bat, she ought to get a visit from the secret service.

I use to look up to Jim Carrey, thinking he was along the lines of humor as myself, and Robin Williams. But lately I cant look up to him anymore the way he is carrying on.

Same here.,  I especially liked Carrey on in living color, but now I'm done with him.  there are some hollywood people who have become so extreme in their politics that I just can't watch them anymore.  Especially the ones that have advocated violence like Carrey, DeNiro and Depp.

Blazor

Same here.,  I especially liked Carrey on in living color, but now I'm done with him.  there are some hollywood people who have become so extreme in their politics that I just can't watch them anymore.  Especially the ones that have advocated violence like Carrey, DeNiro and Depp.

In Living Color days were the best  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Advocating for someone to be killed because you don't like politics. :crazy:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Advocating for someone to be killed because you don't like politics. :crazy:

Yes its crazy, but insane is the new normal for progtards.

Bricktop

I use to look up to Jim Carrey,

"Looking up" to actors makes no sense. They may have skills in pretending to be something they're not, some moreso than others, but they are usually overpaid, overhyped and overvalued through silly celebrity worship.

Fame is a cruel mistress...it turns good people into assholes.

Wazzzup

CASTRO VALLEY (CBS SF) – The Alameda County Sheriff's Department confirmed Tuesday that a suspect attempted to stab Republican congressional candidate Randy Peters with a switchblade over the weekend at the Castro Valley Fall Festival.

According to witnesses, 35-year-old Castro Valley resident Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.

Fazeli was arrested for felony assault, criminal threats, brandishing a weapon and possession of a switchblade knife and booked into Santa Rita Jail.

No one was seriously injured during the incident. The case has been forwarded to the District Attorney.

On Tuesday, Swalwell posted on Twitter about the attack, saying he was "glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay." He also discouraged the use of violence in any disagreement, political or otherwise.[/quote]

Anonymous

I use to look up to Jim Carrey,

We encourage our children to have better role models than actors, musicians and athletes.

Bricktop

Whilst that is wise...it falls down when you encourage them to look up to imaginary deities. That is even worse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Whilst that is wise...it falls down when you encourage them to look up to imaginary deities. That is even worse.

We don't do that.