The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Yesterday the stress level was high...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 21, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

They should come equipped with all cars now.

Berry Sweet

Driving is not a right, it's a privilege.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"God..I wish I had a dash can for some of the shit I've seen...

My old boss has installed dash cams in all his trucks...  He said they've already paid for themselves by preventing bullshit fault claims (remember, the truck is always at fault until proven otherwise)...

I really need to buy one for my truck.

Anyone could use one...front and back...I was parked at home and woke up to go to my car and there's a dent and a scrape...pisses me off...people don't realize my street is a dead end...

The old lady has one in her suv. I don't need it nor want one.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"The old lady has one in her suv. I don't need it nor want one.

Until some idiot sideswipes you, and then claims it was your fault...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Herman"The old lady has one in her suv. I don't need it nor want one.

Until some idiot sideswipes you, and then claims it was your fault...

Exactly...so many idiots here...not even funny....

Chuck Bronson

Some idiot just tried to open my door with some effort (Luckily I keep my doors locked).  Looked around for available weapon, and have my Buck camp knife close by...

Turns out it was my neighbours, most likely drunk, trying the WRONG FUCKING DOOR!    :laugh:

They're newer to the building, but not new enough where they shouldn't know where their own fucking door is...    :laugh:

Generally they're pretty decent neighbours.

Chuck Bronson

Fucking startled me.  I don't generally have people attempting to gain entry via my front door while I'm sitting at the 'puter...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Some idiot just tried to open my door with some effort (Luckily I keep my doors locked).  Looked around for available weapon, and have my Buck camp knife close by...

Turns out it was my neighbours, most likely drunk, trying the WRONG FUCKING DOOR!    :laugh:

They're newer to the building, but not new enough where they shouldn't know where their own fucking door is...    :laugh:

Generally they're pretty decent neighbours.

I've heard of that happening, but it hasn't happened at our house.

Zetsu

I used to have the same problem every time I travel south to Scarborough, lots of Chinese there but at least they're too wuss to start a road rage fight like the average Russian.  But anywayz I used to always have some braindead Asian cutting in my lane and making me having to press on the brakes to avoid a collision, it's been annoying the crap out of me until I unintentionally mounted my phone on the windshield and this problem suddenly went away, it's funny how paranoid people are thinking I'm recording their reckless driving, but now I'm thinking of mounting a dummy dashcam in teh front and rear of my car to keep these idiots at bay.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I used to have the same problem every time I travel south to Scarborough, lots of Chinese there but at least they're too wuss to start a road rage fight like the average Russian.  But anywayz I used to always have some braindead Asian cutting in my lane and making me having to press on the brakes to avoid a collision, it's been annoying the crap out of me until I unintentionally mounted my phone on the windshield and this problem suddenly went away, it's funny how paranoid people are thinking I'm recording their reckless driving, but now I'm thinking of mounting a dummy dashcam in teh front and rear of my car to keep these idiots at bay.  ac_cool

The real thing is much better..

It is your proof of innocence in case of an accident.

Odinson

Happened at my brothers house last fall..

The female folk got upset..

I´m pretty sure they were dreaming because I saw no1 when I looked outside.

If it was some1, it was the indian guy living next door looking for me and my brother to come get drunk with him.

Indian from India..

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I used to have the same problem every time I travel south to Scarborough, lots of Chinese there but at least they're too wuss to start a road rage fight like the average Russian.  But anywayz I used to always have some braindead Asian cutting in my lane and making me having to press on the brakes to avoid a collision, it's been annoying the crap out of me until I unintentionally mounted my phone on the windshield and this problem suddenly went away, it's funny how paranoid people are thinking I'm recording their reckless driving, but now I'm thinking of mounting a dummy dashcam in teh front and rear of my car to keep these idiots at bay.  ac_cool

You're right Fash, maybe I should at least use my phone's dashcam app, not to mention there's still lots of scammers in Scarborough these days from Sri Lanka driving up the insurance rate in Ontario.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You're right Fash, maybe I should at least use my phone's dashcam app, not to mention there's still lots of scammers in Scarborough these days from Sri Lanka driving up the insurance rate in Ontario.  ac_unsure

As long as you have an appropriate cradle for your phone, a dashcam app is perfect.

Odinson

I hate russian drivers..

I have been in lots of near collisions with the russians.

And then they dont understand finnish no matter how much you raise your voice.. It aint sinking in..

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Odinson"And then they dont understand finnish no matter how much you raise your voice.. It aint sinking in..

They fucking understand well enough...  They just decide to play dumb instead!