News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

What are the Divorce Laws like in the country you live?

Started by JOE, August 12, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I dont know about divorce, except its expensive and lawyers take most of the money.  The family courts here are pathetic.  I don't even care anymore.  They can write up their pathetic orders on a piece of paper...I will still do what is right, even if going against the pathetic order.  They dont do anything anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont know about divorce, except its expensive and lawyers take most of the money.  The family courts here are pathetic.  I don't even care anymore.  They can write up their pathetic orders on a piece of paper...I will still do what is right, even if going against the pathetic order.  They dont do anything anyway.

Divorce is not a pleasant experience..

But, sometimes it's for the best.

Superchecker

My wife has a niece who split from her husband 20 years ago. Essentially they are divorced, but never did the official paperwork.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"My wife has a niece who split from her husband 20 years ago. Essentially they are divorced, but never did the official paperwork.

Did they divide assets and did they have children?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Superchecker"My wife has a niece who split from her husband 20 years ago. Essentially they are divorced, but never did the official paperwork.

No kids from that relationship. Kids from previous relationships.

He was cheating on her, and they parted ways.

Just never got around to doing the legal stuff.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

No kids from that relationship. Kids from previous relationships.

He was cheating on her, and they parted ways.

Just never got around to doing the legal stuff.

I gather whatever they shared was theirs when they came into the relationship and each of them left with what they brought in?

And nice to see you again Superchecker.

ac_smile