The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Story Gone Cold - Toronto - "15 people shot in the area of Danforth Avenue and Logan Avenue - 2 dead"

Started by cc, July 22, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That's even worse.

Could be if he forms a coalition with the natural resource hating NDP.

It's hard to imagine Justine getting any worse, but that is one way.

I'm still trying to work it all out, but from what I've seen the NDP is more extreme than the liberals who are kind of mainstream left.

Is that about right?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I'm still trying to work it all out, but from what I've seen the NDP is more extreme than the liberals who are kind of mainstream left.

Is that about right?

Honestly, in Canada, it doesn't matter who you vote for...  The end result is collectively the same at the end.  It always is.

I voted for Harper, but understand he was just as quick to dress up as a Muslim also, and he also flooded the labour market with Temps, creating a huge problem for local job seekers that we still see fallout from to this day.

It doesn't matter here...  They all do more or less the same thing.

Chuck Bronson

And then it even gets more complex, with 'right' leaning parties like the Conservatives, and "Liberal" parties like the Liberals wanting to invade my personal space with shit like random checks on the road, just to make sure my papers are in order, which I disagree with...

The NDP doesn't seem to be so in favour of 'checkpoints' for it's regular citizens.

So you see, they are all idiots, and not one of them (in recent memory), has ever put forth anything, or done anything, for the 'common man' or his interests...

I vote to say that I did, but I'll be honest...  It's a waste of an hour of my time.  Always has been, and always will be in this country.

Voting is nothing more than a 'feel good' thing for the common man...  Nothing will change at the top.  The system is designed this way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That's even worse.

Could be if he forms a coalition with the natural resource hating NDP.

It's hard to imagine Justine getting any worse, but that is one way.

I'm still trying to work it all out, but from what I've seen the NDP is more extreme than the liberals who are kind of mainstream left.

Is that about right?

Pretty close Wazzzup.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Aw. 2 weeks, no mention by cops or media ... story gone stone cold

Even the Sun carries nothing and asks nothing

It never happened ... there was no motive ... sign

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Aw. 2 weeks, no mention by cops or media ... story gone stone cold

Even the Sun carries nothing and asks nothing

It never happened ... there was no motive ... sign

Islamic cover-up.

cc

An islamic (Who wooda thot?) planned and methodically did it  ... but  islam has been covered for from day 1

Now, the story has conveniently  gone dead which is the ultimate  cover .. Not even seeing ANY media pursuing motive answers

Initially the family were told and given enough time to have a pro draft a statement before the public was told his name .. then CBC released his name + the family story simultaneously ... SHAME!

Since then .. NADA!!

Wazzzup

well the progs in control in -the media,  law enforcement and  in the government wanted it to go away as quickly as possible, so Islam's image would not be tarnished.   And they got their wish.

Quite unlike the mosque shooting in Quebec -- Trudeau condemned it immediately, and did so in several speeches, it was the subject of news for weeks, and it even helped spawn that m-103 insanity.

Quite a contrast eh?

cc

cc

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/media-lawyers-move-to-obtain-police-probe-details-on-danforth-rampage-shooter">Media Lawyers Move To Obtain Police Probe Details On Danforth Muslim Terror Attack

Media lawyers will be attempt on Friday to convince a Superior Court judge to unseal police information on the investigation into Greektown rampage shooter Faisal Hussain.

Hussain killed two young women and wounded 13 other people along Danforth Ave. on July 22, a horrific event that shook Torontonians and garnered international media attention.

[So, WHY did THIS ONE go silent? Can I hazard a guess?]

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://torontosun.com/news/crime/media-lawyers-move-to-obtain-police-probe-details-on-danforth-rampage-shooter">Media Lawyers Move To Obtain Police Probe Details On Danforth Muslim Terror Attack

Media lawyers will be attempt on Friday to convince a Superior Court judge to unseal police information on the investigation into Greektown rampage shooter Faisal Hussain.

Hussain killed two young women and wounded 13 other people along Danforth Ave. on July 22, a horrific event that shook Torontonians and garnered international media attention.

[So, WHY did THIS ONE go silent? Can I hazard a guess?]

I hope the media lawyers are successful..

The public has the right to know.

Chuck Bronson

What about the Indian that randomly shot the German tourist for no reason (other than probably because he was White)?

See how that one will get shoved under the rug also...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What about the Indian that randomly shot the German tourist for no reason (other than probably because he was White)?

See how that one will get shoved under the rug also...

That was near Canmore?