The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Is Toronto an Unhappy Place?

Started by JOE, July 24, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

...maybe religion has little to do with these recent spate of shootings or Van murdering incidents.

Are people in Toronto just a miserable lot?

Seems ta me that it wasn't a very happy place when I visited there.

Nobody smiles. Everyone looks depressed.

The humidity in the summers is stilfling.

The winters are brutal.

Cripes no wonder the kooks caint take it no more.

I wouldn't wanna live there.

Wazzzup

I don't know about in general, But there is at least one dead Muslim kook who hated infidels enough to want to shoot a whole bunch of them there.

Zetsu

It really depends on which neighbourhood your living in Joe, if it's in the city of Scarborough(east part of the GTA) where all fresh of the boats, or unCanadian/uncultural new comers move to and busy discriminating each other, then yea it's a definitely a one of the worst places in Southern Ontario, if not a hellhole.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"...maybe religion has little to do with these recent spate of shootings or Van murdering incidents.

Are people in Toronto just a miserable lot?

Seems ta me that it wasn't a very happy place when I visited there.

Nobody smiles. Everyone looks depressed.

The humidity in the summers is stilfling.

The winters are brutal.

Cripes no wonder the kooks caint take it no more.

I wouldn't wanna live there.

No offense JOE, but the thread title is like asking how long is a piece of string.

Anonymous

Is Joe an unhappy person. Almost a senior citizen and spends all day posting bullshit for childish kicks across several forums. Sure doesn't seem like something a happy old guy would do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Is Joe an unhappy person. Almost a senior citizen and spends all day posting bullshit for childish kicks across several forums. Sure doesn't seem like something a happy old guy would do.

He needs to get laid.

Bricktop

He will.

Eventually.

Ashes to ashes...dust to dust...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He will.

Eventually.

Ashes to ashes...dust to dust...

Oh you Bricktop.

:laugh:

Odinson

People are forced to be feminists and anti-racists..

The bitches, niggers, towelheads are just gonna keep stepping on your toes... Until the dam breaks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"People are forced to be feminists and anti-racists..

The bitches, Blacks, towelheads are just gonna keep stepping on your toes... Until the dam breaks.

What the fuck are you babbling about you attention whoring unemployed bullshitting little.faggot.Take your spam to RR, or I will pound your frickin head in.

Erica Mena

Why is Herman allowed to attack others at random but I'm NOT allowed to show folks just how personal I can get with him ?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Why is Herman allowed to attack others at random but I'm NOT allowed to show folks just how personal I can get with him ?

Because I am Ukrainian.  You are a spic maid. You get it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Why is Herman allowed to attack others at random but I'm NOT allowed to show folks just how personal I can get with him ?

Since when?

I don't see you being chastened for dishing it out?

You give what you get!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Since when?

I don't see you being chastened for dishing it out?

You give what you get!!

My thoughts too.