The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Att: Fashionista

Started by Saltydog, August 31, 2013, 04:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I was able to see members IPs in frosts forum briefly.

It was weird. I remember that I told him about it. I was also able to ban people.

I remember that. Everyone that joined was automatically a mod. Frosty wasn't even aware of it until CC pointed it out to him.

Anonymous

Posters, I won't check IP's unless there is a need to.

Saltydog

Quote from: "Fashionista"Posters, I won't check IP's unless there is a need to.

You don't feel a need to in order to avoid the current confusion?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"

You don't feel a need to in order to avoid the current confusion?

I am sorry Saltydog, but unless there is a rule violation or something serious like that I won't check IP's.

Even if I am forced to check an IP, I will not post the information on the board.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I was able to see members IPs in frosts forum briefly.

It was weird. I remember that I told him about it. I was also able to ban people.

I remember that. Everyone that joined was automatically a mod. Frosty wasn't even aware of it until CC pointed it out to him.

Yea.

Obvious Li

good position...don't let these two limp dicks push you around.......if it comes down to it who cares if they are the same person..they both post the same shit

jaysings

cellphone with 3g internet and computer connecting wifi,varying both to make posts on here can let one have two handles with 2 different ips at the same time

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"cellphone with 3g internet and computer connecting wifi,varying both to make posts on here can let one have two handles with 2 different ips at the same time

It's not that difficult Jay.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"cellphone with 3g internet and computer connecting wifi,varying both to make posts on here can let one have two handles with 2 different ips at the same time

It's not that difficult Jay.

do u have other ideas? :D