Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Prog Media Spins Danforth Mass Shooting

Started by Anonymous, July 26, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Easily amused tonight, Fash?

I agree, you're lame.

It's hard to be on all the time.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
I don't give a fuck what you think you know, or what dough head cop you think you know that said 'this and that.'

Son, you need to step back.

You are out of your league when it comes to combat shooting.

WAY out of your league.

Although your point about shooting through glass is fairly accurate. The first bullet generally shatters plate glass and following rounds have a clear path to their targets.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Son, you need to step back.

You are out of your league when it comes to combat shooting.

WAY out of your league.

Although your point about shooting through glass is fairly accurate. The first bullet generally shatters plate glass and following rounds have a clear path to their targets.

I don't need to step back.

You clowns need to step the fuck up and tell me what's so 'skilled' about a dude shooting his pistol into random restaurants, aiming at the seated guests.

You fucking tell me what's so special about doing this.  Two lives were taken after going through multiple magazines.  You tell me what's so fucking 'special and tactical' about this.

The next thing I know, you and CC will attempt to explain Canadian handgun laws to me!   :laugh:

Bricktop

I did not say it was, or wasn't skilled.

All I am saying is that you know shit about combat shooting.

Chuck Bronson

It comes down to this...  CC, in her paranoid thinking patterns, has convinced herself that this shooter must have had specialized help and training from terrorists to pull this off.

I am simply here to disprove her theory, and factually put forth evidence that a five year old could have pulled off the same thing...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"All I am saying is that you know shit about combat shooting.

The level of my shooting abilities are not at debate here, and hold no bearing on the discussion at hand.  And besides, you have no clue what my abilities are.

Bricktop

True.

But I know this.

NO civilian would have had training in the tactics and firearms that I have had.

You included.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"NO civilian would have had training in the tactics and firearms that I have had.

You included.

In Canada and the US, it is not uncommon for competitive civilian handgun shooters to train to much higher levels than is required by law enforcement personnel.

I am not saying that I have, but I also want you to bear in mind that some do, and could easily out shoot you in any situation even with their strong eye blindfolded.

Chuck Bronson

A good example of this is at one of the local ranges here...  If you pass their own personal criminal record check, you can shoot alongside on and off duty police members in a separate range.  This allows for real competition.  They'll even bring in scrap vehicles and crap like that, for ultra tactical shit.

So yes, don't always underestimate the general public.  Here, legal handgun owners generally take the sport at the very least with responsibility, and often times with a fierce competitive goal.

Chuck Bronson

Realistically though, handguns are generally weak ballistically...  Sure, even .357 Magnum rounds have some 'poop', but they really wouldn't be the choice of any shooter looking to inflict maximum damage.

People often don't understand this.

Any medium to high powered hunting rifle should really be of the greatest concern, for these are high velocity heavy rounds that can be fired with relatively high accuracy compared to a handgun, with muzzle energy being much higher...  (let's assume 400 ft/lb for the handgun, and 3,000 ft/lb for the hunting rifle round).

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Dilemma  

Do i take the word of a lifetime cop who has spent 100s of hours being professionally taught and practicing shooting  ... and at moving targets .. and in many different venue settings ...  some targets mimicking shooting back  ... not to mention prolly has had to pull a gun in real situations against real people who have or may have a gun in the real world of real criminal behavior

or do I take the word of 2 mad egotists, one a "political scientist" that I keep overestimating  .. and one a lad who goes to the range once in a while to get his rocks off ...  neither likely having ever faced anything more challenging than a local range target and possibly a defenseless animal in their entire lives?

Tough call

There doesn't appear to be a single bit of actual dispute among the three, so maybe you could take the word of all of them instead of stirring the shit.  Just shut off the coffee pot, lean back and rub one out.  I'm sure you'll feel much better.

Afterward if you actually want info on my "shooting at live people" experience, just ask instead of guessing.

cc

Wow. We sure set Mel off  on a string of blabbers late into the night before mercifully passing out

Seems "Plays with Guns" has a powerful need for his "hobby-ism" to be seen as real world Ex Spurt Tease  ... and will post as much as needed  in efforts to convince us. Keep up the good work. It's entertaining to watch

Guns, narcissism, booze inter-meshed .. quite a combo
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Wow. We sure set Mel off  on a string of blabbers late into the night before mercifully passing out

Seems "Plays with Guns" has a powerful need for his "hobby-ism" to be seen as real world Ex Spurt Tease  ... and will post as much as needed  in efforts to convince us. Keep up the good work. It's entertaining to watch

Guns, narcissism, booze inter-meshed .. quite a combo

You forgot schizophrenia and incel.

cc

He "claims" to be a vcel ... "voluntarily celibate"  guy

A life expansion plus for me. I had never encountered one before

Quote from: "Mel"It comes down to this...  CC, in her paranoid thinking patterns, has convinced herself that this shooter must have had specialized help and training from terrorists to pull this off.

I am simply here to disprove her theory, and factually put forth evidence that a five year old could have pulled off the same thing...

You have gone off trying to dispute what I didn't say. Clearly, an idiot with a gun and lots of ammo could pull it off

On that issue I  merely said that there are claims from professionals directly involved, complete with their explanation, that "he appeared  quite experienced"

But heh! Don't let facts deter from the needs of a rank amateur's ego  to use imaginary ghosts as an excuse  vehicle to promote himself  and his imagined skills and knowledge

You don't need excuses. We are all here for you unconditionally Mel. Use us as needed.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"A good example of this is at one of the local ranges here...  If you pass their own personal criminal record check, you can shoot alongside on and off duty police members in a separate range.  This allows for real competition.  They'll even bring in scrap vehicles and crap like that, for ultra tactical shit.

So yes, don't always underestimate the general public.  Here, legal handgun owners generally take the sport at the very least with responsibility, and often times with a fierce competitive goal.

As you have not undertaken a combat firearms course using weaponry and equipment only available to anti-terrorist units, nor would any of those cops, I'd suggest, then you do not know what you're talking about.

Shooting "alongside" target shooters, cops or not, does not develop skill in COMBAT, Mel. Those skills are developed under stressful situations, wearing combat armour, in a variety of environments with a variety of weapons and team tactics against multiple ARMED offenders.

Any "member of the public" would probably collapse under the armour after running 100 metres carrying a ballistic shield, assault weapon, side arm, radio and restraining equipment.