Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why we are on the verge of collapse...

Started by Bricktop, July 27, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"ANTIFA, the SPLC, and all the other vast array of subversive leftist organisations should be outlawed and shut down.

How about the EDF? National Front? KKK?

If they terrorised the public or were actively working against the indigenous people of the countries they're in sure, but that isn't the case. These groups are the only voice white people have in this day and age where the establishment has been infiltrated and turned against them.

The UK had it's last chance of survival with the BNP 10 years ago, now it's almost certainly lost. A pro white party has no chance of success now because there are just too many immigrants here both of the legal and illegal variety. It's like watching a huge car crash in slow motion, you know what's going to happen but are basically powerless to stop it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"ANTIFA, the SPLC, and all the other vast array of subversive leftist organisations should be outlawed and shut down.

How about the EDF? National Front? KKK?

If they terrorised the public or were actively working against the indigenous people of the countries they're in sure, but that isn't the case. These groups are the only voice white people have in this day and age where the establishment has been infiltrated and turned against them.

The UK had it's last chance of survival with the BNP 10 years ago, now it's almost certainly lost. A pro white party has no chance of success now because there are just too many immigrants here both of the legal and illegal variety. It's like watching a huge car crash in slow motion, you know what's going to happen but are basically powerless to stop it.

The KKK has done that a lot throughout it's history..

It epitomizes a domestic terror organization.

Aryan

I'm not a fan of the KKK, I was referring to English parties like the NF and BNP.

By the way many of those lynchings we've all heard about in the US back in the 50's and so on were for good reason, where negroes had robbed, raped or assaulted white people. They didn't take any shit back then, especially from outsiders who are prone to committing crime.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not a fan of the KKK, I was referring to English parties like the NF and BNP.

By the way many of those lynchings we've all heard about in the US back in the 50's and so on were for good reason, where negroes had robbed, raped or assaulted white people. They didn't take any shit back then, especially from outsiders who are prone to committing crime.

It was usually a criminal mob that wanted to frighten African Americans into submission..

That was the whole point of the KKK's terror tactics.

Aryan

Sounds to me like you've swallowed the mainstream propaganda claiming blacks can do no wrong and their actions are a direct result of whitey oppression.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sounds to me like you've swallowed the mainstream propaganda claiming blacks can do no wrong and their actions are a direct result of whitey oppression.

That's quite a jump from calling a terror organization what they really are..

The Klan is inconsequential today in the USA, but sixty years ago they had real influence and quite literally got away with murder.

Aryan

So you think lynching murderers and rapists is wrong?

The US could do with a bit of KKK style justice today....

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you think lynching murderers and rapists is wrong?

Mob rule justice is wrong.  The courts and the legal system is where those things need to be taken care of.

progressives unfortunately have returned some of that mob rule mentality to America--by harassing, intimidating, beating people, destroying property, rioting and all the rest and its just as wrong now.  they haven't lynched anyone YET, but it would not surprise me at all if that happened, it is where they are headed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not a fan of the KKK, I was referring to English parties like the NF and BNP.

I was in elementary school in the 50s in Southern Illinois, and acquainted with numerous adults who had lived through the Klan Wars in the twenties.  That particular expression of the Klan was anti-alcohol, anti-bootlegger, etc. and not really focused on race relations since the population of S IL at that time was predominantly white and blacks were either absent from many communities or ghetto-ized.  But in the fifties I became aware of Jim Crow in the US Old South

At that time the Jim Crow mindset permeated all of the South, including law enforcement and the justice system.  There was absolutely no need for extra-legal terror gangs like the Klan, and certainly no need for lynchings...yet we still had the Klan, and lynchings and murders.  After school desegregations started in 1957 it got worse.  And even after racism became politically incorrect it only moved further under the radar.  It never went away, and now it's back on the street.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Peaches"And even after racism became politically incorrect it only moved further under the radar.  It never went away, and now it's back on the street.

progressives like to characterize racism as white only.  But Much/Most of the racism these days is in America is black on white, or progressives and the media against whites.

since the 80s marxism has gradually shifted from workers vs capitalists to minorities vs whites.  In the eighties and nineties very few democrats and very few rank and file liberals agreed with the identity politics of radicals Jesse Jackson and al Sharpton, many tolerated it somewhat but often were clear about what they didn't like about it.  Bill Clinton even came out against it with his Sista Souljah Speech in '92 helping him get elected.  But Now the entire democrat party and nearly all liberals have adopted this extreme, poisonous,  race based thinking.  

">

BTW the KKK was tied to the democrat party for most of both of their existences.  CC made a good thread about it, I believe its in the politics section.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you think lynching murderers and rapists is wrong?

Mob rule justice is wrong.  The courts and the legal system is where those things need to be taken care of.

progressives unfortunately have returned some of that mob rule mentality to America--by harassing, intimidating, beating people, destroying property, rioting and all the rest and its just as wrong now.  they haven't lynched anyone YET, but it would not surprise me at all if that happened, it is where they are headed.

Unfortunately though the courts and legal system have been infiltrated by anti-whites, just like more or less every other sector of society.

What is to be done? There has been an undeclared war unleashed on white people and at this stage, fighting fire with fire is the only option left, because this new brand of SJW's and Cultural Marxists cannot be reasoned with. They literally want white people to disappear off the face of the earth.

Aryan

Quote from: "Peaches"

I was in elementary school in the 50s in Southern Illinois, and acquainted with numerous adults who had lived through the Klan Wars in the twenties.  That particular expression of the Klan was anti-alcohol, anti-bootlegger, etc. and not really focused on race relations since the population of S IL at that time was predominantly white and blacks were either absent from many communities or ghetto-ized.  But in the fifties I became aware of Jim Crow in the US Old South

At that time the Jim Crow mindset permeated all of the South, including law enforcement and the justice system.  There was absolutely no need for extra-legal terror gangs like the Klan, and certainly no need for lynchings...yet we still had the Klan, and lynchings and murders.  After school desegregations started in 1957 it got worse.  And even after racism became politically incorrect it only moved further under the radar.  It never went away, and now it's back on the street.

It sure is back on the streets, only this time it's open season on whitey....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Peaches"And even after racism became politically incorrect it only moved further under the radar.  It never went away, and now it's back on the street.

Most racism these days is in America is black on white, or progressives and the media against whites.

since the 80s marxism has gradually shifted from workers vs capitalists to minorities vs whites.  In the eighties and nineties very few democrats and very few rank and file liberals agreed with the identity politics of radicals Jesse Jackson and al Sharpton, many tolerated it somewhat but often were clear about what they didn't like about it.  Bill Clinton even came out against it with his Sista Souljah Speech in '92 helping him get elected.  But Now the entire democrat party and nearly all liberals have adopted this extreme, poisonous,  race based thinking.  

">

BTW the KKK was tied to the democrat party for most of both of their existences.  CC made a good thread about it, I believe its in the politics section.
Yes, it's obvious enough whites are the victims of racism today in the states.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It was usually a criminal mob that wanted to frighten African Americans into submission..

Prior to the growth of global jihad the klan was the most dangerous terror organization in the US.

Aryan

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Prior to the growth of global jihad the klan was the most dangerous terror organization in the US.

Compare both of those to the CIA and American deep state and they pale in comparison....

The establishment brands any organisation they disagree with or poses a threat to their control and influence as terrorists, particularly those hostile towards Jews and Jewish agendas.