The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why we are on the verge of collapse...

Started by Bricktop, July 27, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"
Quoteextremely small groups now regularly beaten up by the violent left

Let me add what is needed to that for clarity

extremely small groups of wannabe nazis are now regularly beaten up by large hordes from the violent left

And the small groups don't even have to be nazis.

Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d4d3faa1795c">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... d3faa1795c">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d4d3faa1795c

yep, that's antifa's mantra.  Everyone who disagrees with them is a nazi (even center leftists sometimes) and deserves to be forcibly deprived of speech rights and right to assemble through violence.

ironically of course, Antifa are the true fascists. representative democracy didn't turn out like they wanted in the last election, so the modern left now wants a mob rule thugocracy with antifa as its brownshirt enforcers .

Wazzzup

Quote from: "peaches"
I think you're speaking of a different sort of Marxism than any I'm familiar with.  I also have trouble with the concept of "rank and file liberals."  I will say for myself that in the eighties and nineties I found Jackson and Sharpton to be predictable, obnoxious, and kind of irrelevant...as did many black people, not so much over a concept like "identity politics" and more because they are both a couple of modern day carpetbaggers.

Quote from: "wazzzup"My point is that identity politics, is a transposing of the class struggle marxism into a race struggle marxism.  It was relatively rare among democrats and most white liberals years ago.  Now its most liberals and democrats of all colors have adopted this toxic race based ideology.

To me it is the inverse of white supremacy--where whites were on the top of the caste pyramid and minorities at the bottom, progressive identity politics is the reverse with minorities at the

top and whites at the bottom.

Quote from: "Peaches"You've said this before and I understand it to be your belief, although I've seen no evidence supporting it.  My own observations about the caste pyramid are that it has not changed.  

And I think identity politics are to be expected.  We see them with La Raza also, and PARTICULARLY in Muslim enclaves.  

We've seen them before in Irish and German and Italian and Polish neighborhoods. to say nothing of enclaves of various Asian ethnicities.

Its a difficult idea to explain, so I'll give my race based marxism explanation one more try-- classical marxism was "workers unite" but the left no longer cares about poor and lower class whites, indeed many ridicule them, and the democrat party has written them off.  So The left has transferred the old class struggle marxism into a race based marxism in order to disinclude poor whites, (and include well off minorities). The old marxism was "workers unite," now its "minorities unite." and under this belief system all races need to have the exact same stuff or oppression is causing inequality.  

Quote from: "Peaches" I don't deny that there are plenty of blacks who are prejudiced against whites generally, and I don't have to wonder why this is so.

Quote from: "Wazzzup"In other words whites deserve to be hated.  that seems to be what you are implying.  If not please clarify.

Quote from: "Peaches" I'll save that for another conversation if you don't mind.  This one is already all over the map.

that's fine I'll wait.  But I'll say this in the meantime.  I know there are a whole lot of leftists, probably a majority these days unfortunately, who think that whites deserve to be hated for "history."  Even though very few blacks who experienced Jim crow laws are alive today, and very few whites who advocated them are around either.  

the other half of the "whites deserve to be hated" thinking is marxism, IMO, Like I said above--whites have stuff minorities don't, so whites must be cheating them with racism. the theory doesn't work--because Asians are outdoing whites in many ways in America.  So how can that be? whites are holding everybody else down but, whites say to Asians, "you go ahead and succeed we won't hold you back like the others".  Makes no sense.

Lance Leftardashian

Justin Trudeau told us that we had to increase the debt so that he could make things better. White people deserve to be hated and especially blondes. Blondes are the worst of all. They are so stupid and we need to make fun of them all the time and making blonde jokes is a wonderful way to do just this. It is a disgrace that there are white countries , white cities, white towns and white neighbourhoods. These places must get flooded with non whites who just want to live a better life. These countries , cities towns and neighbourhoods will be so strengthened by their new found diversity. Diversity is our strength.
I care, you pay

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Peaches"Last time I looked, whites were in no more danger from blacks than from other whites.  There is a shit ton of black on black street crime, that much is true.  White on black

and black on white are about equal.

Equal in aggregate possibly, but not at all on an individual level, the year I found FBI stats for, 2013, showed that

a white person is nearly 13 times more likely to be murdered by a black person, than a black person murdered by a white person.

that is a truly stunning statistic IMO.      

Quote from: "Peaches"And even after racism became politically incorrect it only moved further under the radar.

It's an observation based on my interest in social anthropology.  How else could you explain that there was no overt white racism for a few decades,

yet when Trump started dog whistling the racists started pouring out of the woodwork?

Did they?  maybe. or maybe that was the narrative the completely unobjective media wanted.--that racists were coming out in droves and trump was their pied piper. So the media ferreted out any story they could find to support that narrative.  They are quite adept at making mountains out of molehills when it suits their purposes.

Doesn't matter anyway.  trump made clear he disavowed these groups over and over.

This is quite unlike Obama who never distanced himself from the hate group black lives matter in any way, never criticized them, he even met with many of them at the white house.  Though BLM people were caught advocating cop killing, and many BLM groups were involved in numerous riots and lootings, (at a few of which they went looking for whites to beat up).  Also members and associates of BLM killed about ten cops execution style.  In addition obama also met many times with Al Sharpton and even met with farrakhan in '05.  I'm quite sure trump never met with any comparable whites.  

Indeed *IF* white extremist groups were coming out of the woodwork it may well have had little to do with Trump, it may have  been in response to Obama's open encouragement of anti-white extremists throughout his presidency.

FYI a clan rally is usually about 20 Billybobs in pointy hats getting laughed at by 200 other people.  Like CC said, they are a threat to no one.  They haven't had any real power since the 60s.   However, Black lives matter, antifa and trump haters in general, are OTOH very very serious threats to democracy.

Bricktop

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for evidence of the "rise" of "white supremacists".

:deadhorse:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for evidence of the "rise" of "white supremacists".

:deadhorse:

You'll be waiting a long time..

For every one Caucasian racist there are one thousand people who hate Caucasians.

Bricktop

I have every confidence that Peaches will provide the information requested.

As long as such information exists...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have every confidence that Peaches will provide the information requested.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I have every confidence that Peaches will provide the information requested.

Nor would I.  Life is too short to waste on cheap whiskey or arguing with trolls.

Bricktop

Oh, dear.

It seems that our dear stonefruit has been exposed again making claims he cannot substantiate.

The accusation of being a troll is generally reserved by Peaches to be used against those who challenge his assertions.

What is blatantly obvious is that Comrade Peach is not being truthful when he claims Trump's election has energised "white supremacists", whatever they are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Nor would I.  Life is too short to waste on cheap whiskey or arguing with trolls.

Or speaking the truth you bullshitting little progtard faggot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Or speaking the truth you bullshitting little progtard faggot.

I don't speak YOUR truth, or even subscribe to it, ya red eyed hungover gasbag, because MY truth is truthier and better than yours.  Go piss up a rope.

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F62006e2dc1047872545e8df657f624f3%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D3568364&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, dear.

It seems that our dear stonefruit has been exposed again making claims he cannot substantiate.

The accusation of being a troll is generally reserved by Peaches to be used against those who challenge his assertions.

What is blatantly obvious is that Comrade Peach is not being truthful when he claims Trump's election has energised "white supremacists", whatever they are.

Actually, none of those conclusions is warranted by my post.  In fact, none of them is remotely true.

It's not my job to document a 230 year old quote, nor is it yours to believe it.  And because it's only ancillary to the discussion and challenges you in no way at all, it's odd that you're making such a thing of it.

Bricktop

Er, steady their, sparky.

You made a claim.  I did not challenge your claim, nor imply it was erroneous.

I simply asked for verification, which you have declined to provide.

Ergo, your claim is bullshit, or you believe your own words are sacrosanct. I agree I am not challenged...that is your role in this dialogue.

I am, however, in the absence of proof to the contrary, entitled to believe your assertion must be fallacious.