Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I AM EXPOSED!!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 15, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Herman trains with barrel wash.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.envirocarecleaningproducts.com.au%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fdata%2Fbarrel%2520wash-500x500.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Herman trains with barrel wash.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.envirocarecleaningproducts.com.au%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fdata%2Fbarrel%2520wash-500x500.jpg&f=1">

:laugh:

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bruce da real deal"ace...i don't understand why you post here. this thread seems to indicate the forum caters to impotent gay men :(

Permabanned arbitrarily by Evs and Mimi, so I guess this is as close as I can now get to any of the old 'good times' feels...

Pretty sad state of affairs, hey?

I read those two hags correctly many years ago...  Even warned Vin about them, but he didn't listen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Bruce da real deal"ace...i don't understand why you post here. this thread seems to indicate the forum caters to impotent gay men :(

Permabanned arbitrarily by Evs and Mimi, so I guess this is as close as I can now get to any of the old 'good times' feels...

Pretty sad state of affairs, hey?

I read those two hags correctly many years ago...  Even warned Vin about them, but he didn't listen.

Liar and crybaby. You are not permanently banned and you will go back there the minute your ban expires. The question is why do you keep going back. Frickin crazy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars is an Idiot"Hey Herman is it true?

You have worked all over the world and lift weights?

I'm too small and weak for weight training.

:sad:

Ya, you can only be so popular with the gals when you are five foot seven and weigh one hundred and thirty pounds with a concave chest. At least you admit you have a Napoleonic complex.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"Liar and crybaby. You are not permanently banned and you will go back there the minute your ban expires. The question is why do you keep going back. Frickin crazy.

Oh, I am Permabanned.

I can easily 'Proxy Up,' which means that I can sneak back there from time to time, but yes, I am PERMA SHITCANNED!

I've had this status there for some time, so I don't know why you'd question it...

Go and start a thread there, asking why!  You'll see what happens!    :laugh:

Ask Evs and Mimi why Ace is banned...  I DARE ya!  Do it!   :laugh:

Anonymous

You are not permanently banned Mel..

You have cried that so many times here, it's really getting old..

But, even if you are, why would you care?

You don't like the admin or the mod.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are not permanently banned Mel..

Posters ask, so I answer.  They say I am not permabanned, I state that I am.

If you don't want me to reply, why do posters post something in the form of a question or a non-factual statement?  Why do you?

And I do care, because there are some posters there that I like.  Remember, I have been posting around some of them for over 15 years now, although there's not that many left from then.

You, Fash, are not in a position to state how those two cunts Mimi and Evs operate.  I am.  You think you know.  You don't.  I do.

Chuck Bronson

Oh, and Fash?  If you think they are your online "E-Friends,"  I have some bad news for you...

Those two narcissistic cunts will drop you in a nano-second, if that's what happens to suit them at any particular moment.  I have seen it time and time again.

Trust me.

Look how fucking fake they are almost all of the time.  It's a fucking sickening act that anyone with a brain can spot a mile away.

And yet you are hard on Odinson for 'being fake,' when he isn't as 'fake' as people are led to believe.  I am a better judge of character than most posters are capable of, since I don't allow emotion to judge a poster, nor do I spend my time forming fake 'E-Friends' with posters that I don't know, nor care to know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are not permanently banned Mel..

Even if Mel was banned permanently, which he is not of course, he should be happy about it.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"Even if Mel was banned permanently, which he is not of course, he should be happy about it.

You're not so bright, are you...  As you can see, I'm quite active on the forums.  The fact that I cannot post there, should be enough proof.

The fact that when I proxy up and post there, and my shit is instantly wiped, should be enough proof also.

The fact that I'm dealing with idiots needs no proof.

However, you are right though...  What Evs and Mimi have done to that forum speaks for itself, and it is of no loss to lose posting privileges there.  Even Mimi's little pet retard Oscar is so bored there, that he has to come here and follow me around.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview