The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Insane Prog Anne hathaway "white privilege" is why white people have never been murdered by black people before

Started by Wazzzup, July 28, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Fash and Cronus I hope you do';t mind, but this lie filled media story has become huge in the US so I wanted to give it its own thread.

Another mindless celebutard marionette out to show how mindless celebutards are

https://preview.ibb.co/mxVfZT/black_white_murder_rates.png">[/url]

blacks murder blacks over 53 times the number that whites murder blacks

blacks murder whites over 10 times the rate whites murder blacks[/quote]

Wazzzup

Just a brief summation of the story--

the BART system is a public  transportation subway system in the "Bay Area" basically San Francisco California.  While on a subway platform, A white guy with a history of mental illness and a long criminal record stabbed two black women in the neck, killing one of them.  He said nothing racial, but blacks are calling it a hate crime.  he has since been caught. I hope he is put to death for it.

But sadly this has been used as excuse for progs (Like Anne hathaway--see above) and the lying media to launch an attack on white people once again.

-----

here is some history of what the media has been doing

-----

Previous media attacks on whites were in the way the trayvon martin case covered and police shootings were deliberately distorted by the media--

in the trayvon martin case, A hispanic man, George Zimmerman shot trayvon martin, a young black man because martin was smashing Zimmerman's head into the ground. the media immediately proclaimed Zimmerman a "white hispanic" and then proceeded to do everything they could to portray him as a white racist who was "hunting black men" including deliberately editing a recording.

In the Mike brown case.  Mike brown was a huge six foot five three hundred pound black man who had just robbed a store.   Daryn Wilson, a white cop, tried to arrest him.  Brown Punched wilson in the head so hard it broke his eye socket and damaged his vision.  Brown tried to take Wilson's gun (ballistic evidence confirmed) wilson then shot Brown as he ran at him for a second attack.

These two incidents spawned the infamous black lives matter hate group, who inspired the execution of several police officers.

--

the next more recent phase in the prog media war on white people was spawned by the incident at starbucks

Two black men came into a starbucks to meet with someone who was late.  There were signs in the shop that said in order to sit in the restaurant you have to buy something.  The black men did not buy anything.  the manager then went over to them asking them to buy something and they refused.  So she called the police.  When the police came they asked the men to leave three times, but the men still refused to leave so they were subsequently arrested for trespass.   the charges were dropped later that same day.  the manager was fired and starbucks made all its employees to go through re-education camp... er sensitivity training.

this spawned an activist media to find other incidents.  One was  white woman who called police on blacks BBQing in an area where it is illegal to BBQ with charcoal.  perhaps a ticky tack law, but still a law. Another was a woman at a community pool who called a the police on a black man who was wearing socks in the pool who refused to take off his socks and refused to leave.  And several others like it where the white people involved were immediately judged as racists even though in most of these incidents blacks were breaking rules/laws.

---

Now its seems the prog/media war on white people has got a new angle.  take an anomaly crime where a white person killed a black person and use it to say black people have to live in constant fear of white criminals.  (Even though statistics show that blacks murder whites ten times as often as white murder blacks. as I pointed out in the OP)

Wazzzup

I'm sure I've gone on too long but there is even more.

In addition to the murder of this black woman by a white mane there were two other recent murders on the bart trasportation system.  In every story I have seent the media downplayed or ignored them both.

One was a (confirmed by picture) black man beating another man to death, Don Stevens-- race unspecified,

Another was Abdul Bey, race unspecified, (though most likely black) stabbed Gerald Bisbee-- race unspecified.

(a person on another site is claiming both were white on black, that could be, but I have not been able to confirm)

So why didn't the media find out the race of these people and proclaim it like they did the white on black killing????

because it doesn't fit the prog media war on white people agenda.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I'm sure I've gone on too long but there is even more.

In addition to the murder of this black woman by a white mane there were two other recent murders on the bart trasportation system.  In every story I have seent the media downplayed or ignored them both.

One was a (confirmed by picture) black man beating another man to death, Don Stevens-- race unspecified,

Another was Abdul Bey, race unspecified, (though most likely black) stabbed Gerald Bisbee-- race unspecified.

(a person on another site is claiming both were white on black, that could be, but I have not been able to confirm)

So why didn't the media find out the race of these people and proclaim it like they did the white on black killing????

because it doesn't fit the prog media war on white people agenda.

So, the only crimes that get get mass media attention are when the victim is black and the perp is Caucasian..

And in the case of George Zimmerman, if the perp is not Caucasian, lie and say he is.

Odinson

What a whore..

Blacks kill whites all the time.. Everywhere..

Mostly whites whom have been kind to them.. And who are blind to the facts.

Few domesticated bucks like Shin for example do not change the fact that the rest of them deserve to die.

Odinson

They kill so many whites that the leftie media has to hide the attackers ethnicity..

Calling the buck "a swedish man" or something like that..

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Black Lives Matter was founded on misinformation.
yep, media and prog misinformation much of it deliberate.  

Quote from: "Fashionista"So, the only crimes that get get mass media attention are when the victim is black and the perp is Caucasian..
that's correct

Quote from: "Fashionista"And in the case of George Zimmerman, if the perp is not Caucasian, lie and say he is.

And bingo again.  Look at George zimmerman does he look white or hispanic?

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/90/0e/0b/900e0bb3ae28c86491a47359d718253a--neighborhood-watch-trayvon-martin.jpg">

the first minute of this video shows how NBC edited the 9-11 call to make Zimmerman look like a racist.

">

the media deliberately lied to make Hispanic George Zimmerman into a white man who was "hunting black men"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Just a brief summation of the story--

the BART system is a public  transportation subway system in the "Bay Area" basically San Francisco California.  While on a subway platform, A white guy with a history of mental illness and a long criminal record stabbed two black women in the neck, killing one of them.  He said nothing racial, but blacks are calling it a hate crime.  he has since been caught. I hope he is put to death for it.

But sadly this has been used as excuse for progs (Like Anne hathaway--see above) and the lying media to launch an attack on white people once again.

-----

here is some history of what the media has been doing

-----

Previous media attacks on whites were in the way the trayvon martin case covered and police shootings were deliberately distorted by the media--

in the trayvon martin case, A hispanic man, George Zimmerman shot trayvon martin, a young black man because martin was smashing Zimmerman's head into the ground. the media immediately proclaimed Zimmerman a "white hispanic" and then proceeded to do everything they could to portray him as a white racist who was "hunting black men" including deliberately editing a recording.

In the Mike brown case.  Mike brown was a huge six foot five three hundred pound black man who had just robbed a store.   Daryn Wilson, a white cop, tried to arrest him.  Brown Punched wilson in the head so hard it broke his eye socket and damaged his vision.  Brown tried to take Wilson's gun (ballistic evidence confirmed) wilson then shot Brown as he ran at him for a second attack.

These two incidents spawned the infamous black lives matter hate group, who inspired the execution of several police officers.

--

the next more recent phase in the prog media war on white people was spawned by the incident at starbucks

Two black men came into a starbucks to meet with someone who was late.  There were signs in the shop that said in order to sit in the restaurant you have to buy something.  The black men did not buy anything.  the manager then went over to them asking them to buy something and they refused.  So she called the police.  When the police came they asked the men to leave three times, but the men still refused to leave so they were subsequently arrested for trespass.   the charges were dropped later that same day.  the manager was fired and starbucks made all its employees to go through re-education camp... er sensitivity training.

this spawned an activist media to find other incidents.  One was  white woman who called police on blacks BBQing in an area where it is illegal to BBQ with charcoal.  perhaps a ticky tack law, but still a law. Another was a woman at a community pool who called a the police on a black man who was wearing socks in the pool who refused to take off his socks and refused to leave.  And several others like it where the white people involved were immediately judged as racists even though in most of these incidents blacks were breaking rules/laws.

---

Now its seems the prog/media war on white people has got a new angle.  take an anomaly crime where a white person killed a black person and use it to say black people have to live in constant fear of white criminals.  (Even though statistics show that blacks murder whites ten times as often as white murder blacks. as I pointed out in the OP)

If anyone wonders why a violent hate group like BLM could be so successful, it should be obvious. The media works for them.

Wazzzup

Some other celebutards weigh in--

Rose McGowan tweets--
Quote"Indoctrinated hate is a weapon,"

I'm not sure what this means.  As the white killer has no known associations with hate groups.

Viola Davis tweets--
Quote"I'm ...Tired of needing to organize [rallies] to convince people that our lives matter."

But they DON'T  Matter at all to black people or the media unless they are killed by whites.  depending on what year 6,000 to 10,000 black people are murdered in the US.  nearly all killed by other black people.  But in the very very rare instance that it is a white person murdering a black person (or in the case of the cops, usually justifiably or accidentally shooting a black person) its racial hysteria time.

Kehlani tweets--
Quotesending so much love to people born and raised in the bay area before this new wave of hate, racism, and gentrification... shits almost unrecognizable sometimes. can't afford to live here no more THEN risk being murderered by racist white folks who ain't from here to begin with?

The likelihood of a black victim getting murdered by a  black person is well over 50 times more likely than a white person murdering a black person.  the only thing black people really have to fear when it comes to murder is each other.  Whites have virtually nothing to do with it

Then of course there was Anne Hathaway in the OP.  She may well have posted the most retarded, error riddled tweet I've seen from a celebutard yet.  And that's saying something right there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Some other celebutards weigh in--

Rose McGowan tweets--

I'm not sure what this means.  As the white killer has no known associations with hate groups.

Viola Davis tweets--
Quote"I'm ...Tired of needing to organize [rallies] to convince people that our lives matter."

But they DON'T  Matter at all to black people or the media unless they are killed by whites.  depending on what year 6,000 to 10,000 black people are murdered in the US.  nearly all killed by other black people.  But in the very very rare instance that it is a white person murdering a black person (or in the case of the cops, usually justifiably or accidentally shooting a black person) its racial hysteria time.

Kehlani tweets--
Quotesending so much love to people born and raised in the bay area before this new wave of hate, racism, and gentrification... shits almost unrecognizable sometimes. can't afford to live here no more THEN risk being murderered by racist white folks who ain't from here to begin with?

The likelihood of a black victim getting murdered by a  black person is well over 50 times more likely than a white person murdering a black person.  the only thing black people really have to fear when it comes to murder is each other.  Whites have virtually nothing to do with it

Then of course there was Anne Hathaway in the OP.  She may well have posted the most retarded, error riddled tweet I've seen from a celebutard yet.  And that's saying something right there.

Progtard celebs are pulling this out their asses. What frickin hate and racism. Orwellian bullshit designed to make lies sound truthful.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Some other celebutards weigh in--

Rose McGowan tweets--

Viola Davis tweets--

Kehlani tweets--

Progtard celebs are pulling this out their asses. What frickin hate and racism. Orwellian bullshit designed to make lies sound truthful.
It truly is disgusting, isn't it?  these are the people who call themselves the picture of tolerance and antiracism and yet they are trying to do everything they can to foment hatred and distrust of whites.

https://imgbb.com/">

https://imgbb.com/">

Wazzzup

I saw this elsewhere

Quote"Politically, on the most cynical level, discriminating against whites by the Democrat owned media makes sense. They play one group against another. Whites are the largest voting block so everyone else has to hate them plus some of their own for Democrats to win."

I think this is exactly whats going on IMO.  its only missing one element --Using legal and illegal immigration to pad the above.  which, unless stopped, or seriously curtailed  will eventually give democrats a monopoly on power.  and they will have gained that power, in large part, by putting whites at the bottom of the caste system.

Bricktop

It defies credulity that ILLEGAL, NON-CITIZENS of America can vote.

There can be only one rationale for this insanity...one side or the other benefit from it.

Mexicans are the niggers of the 21st century.

Lance Leftardashian

As Ahmed Husen and UBC's very own history professor Henry Yu say "the only way to overcome white supremacy is to take in so many immigrants that whites no longer are in control. Once white privilege has been overcome we can all live in peace and harmony.
I care, you pay