Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Have you seen my new Hilfiger briefs?

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 28, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I see your ban was up.  I swear you have it on a timer  :laugh3:

My ban is never up there!  I have to proxy up when I register a new handle!   :laugh:

I only do this once every few weeks though, so it's not like I'm 'burdensome' for the old bored hags running the show there.

Why bother?

Frood

You should hit the gym more, Chuck B.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why bother?

Why not?  I was sitting at Ford waiting for an oil change and vac/wash to be done...  The perfect time to give 'em a little poke!   :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why bother?

Why not?  I was sitting at Ford waiting for an oil change and vac/wash to be done...  The perfect time to give 'em a little poke!   :laugh:

They let you start stripping and take selfies?
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You should hit the gym more, Chuck B.

I know!  I've admitted this in the past here, that with some gym time I could easily become toned to the upper five or tenth percentile of men in my age range.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They let you start stripping and take selfies?

Those weren't taken until I got back home, as I knew at Ford I was able to post as the handle registrations were approved.

I always try to throw a little bad humour at the forums, as it cannot always be thread after thread of left vs right, Trump vs no Trump,  Islamababa, etc.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You should hit the gym more, Chuck B.

I know!  I've admitted this in the past here, that with some gym time I could easily become toned to the upper five or tenth percentile of men in my age range.

You're not as toned or pump like you make yourself to be.

So what did you stuff it with "Chuck"?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You're not as toned or pump like you make yourself to be.

So what did you stuff it with "Chuck"?

I could EASILY regain Bruce Lee style firm tone!  Trust me, as I have done so in the past.  My metabolism makes this easy!

And what makes you think my jock is 'stuffed'?

Chuck Bronson

This thread needs some Revolting Cocks...

">

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

I used to like Green Day in my youth, until I found out that they turned into left-leaning shills later in their musical careers...

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Hey, my name is Mel and I'm an insecure asshole with no friends. Look at me, look at me. Why won't you look at me. :mad:

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey, my name is Mel and I'm an insecure asshole with no friends. Look at me, look at me. Why won't you look at me. :mad:

Shut up Chink. Go back to your stickied financial thread and stay there, where you can find your double happiness. Just avoid the main board, and you won't find double unhappiness.

Odinson

Now I understand why your wife left you...

It didnt fit.