Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Prog Media Spins Danforth Mass Shooting

Started by Anonymous, July 26, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"As you have not undertaken a combat firearms course using weaponry and equipment only available to anti-terrorist units, nor would any of those cops, I'd suggest, then you do not know what you're talking about.

Shooting "alongside" target shooters, cops or not, does not develop skill in COMBAT, Mel. Those skills are developed under stressful situations, wearing combat armour, in a variety of environments with a variety of weapons and team tactics against multiple ARMED offenders.

Any "member of the public" would probably collapse under the armour after running 100 metres carrying a ballistic shield, assault weapon, side arm, radio and restraining equipment.

Say. You mentioned the SAS recently. I had done a fair bit of reading on  it a while ago.

What an outfit!! Trained to the ultimate and have pulled off some really great feats
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

You all know better.

Now, when are CC and Bricktop going to attempt to school me on handgun laws here again?

Even Fash backed up your asses, as she always does.

You all always know better than me, Mimi. Always...

Mimi's are always right.  They are always correct.  If you question them, you'll see what happens.

You are right, CC and Bricktop...  I know nothing of the matter.  I'm sorry I even commented on an issue such as this.

Be like Mimi, and rest well knowing that you've 'won the war.'

Idiots.

Chuck Bronson

Where's Fash to come in and protect?

She should be along shortly...

Protect posters that know FUCK ALL about guns, and have NEVER EVEN ONCE handled a pistol, let alone fired one.

They know best!  Mimi's KNOW best!

Chuck Bronson

I'm gonna make a fucking video for you idiots, showing you just how a mag is dumped and reloaded, since you have NO FUCKING CLUE!

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc":roll:

What's the narcissistic mental case braying about now. On second thought, who cares.

cc

That's why I could find no words, only laff @ him as he turns every thread into a MELon / MElon

Chuck Bronson

Look CC, you paranoid old Jewish hag...  Stick to topics you know about, and avoid the ones you don't.  You should know by now life is just easier this way for all involved.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That's why I could find no words, only laff @ him as he turns every thread into a MELon / MElon

Mel is a predictable nutjob.