Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Womenz of the Forumz...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 12, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"The truth is that it doesnt matter if you drive a ferrari and have 5 million bucks in your bank account..

You are still a beta-male.

In here, the guy might be a workman and the woman is a doctor.. Or a lawyer.

Like my brother and his wife..

My sister-in-law has a masters degree and my brother doesnt even have an education.. He doesnt even have a trade.

But he is a well-built scoundrel and women love him..

ac_boring

Its true..

I understand a female from a 3rd world country needs a man with status and money.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"The truth is that it doesnt matter if you drive a ferrari and have 5 million bucks in your bank account..

My sister-in-law has a masters degree and my brother doesnt even have an education.. He doesnt even have a trade.

ac_boring

Its true..

I understand a female from a 3rd world country needs a man with status and money.

So, that's why you can't score in poor countries either.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_boring

Its true..

So, that's why you can't score in poor countries either.

You got nothing.

Anonymous

Herman has had a successful career,  a wife, a grown son, and a farm..

Odinson, you are the one with nothing.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman has had a successful career,  a wife, a grown son, and a farm..

Anyways Fashionista,  amidst the typical quarrels and petty insults here, a post back on topic.

What a woman/girl might see in a guy:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman has had a successful career,  a wife, a grown son, and a farm..

Anyways Fashionista,  amidst the typical quarrels and petty insults here, a post back on topic.

What a woman/girl might see in a guy:

">

Life is a song or is it a movie.

Odinson

And he has to buy a wife from rural asia..

No decent wife put ups with that drinking.

I´ve been on some benders in my time but Herman is going for the record.. He doesnt see a sober day.

You are so fucking gullible, fanatical religious numbskull that you dont see shit unless some1 takes a dump in your eye.

Chuck Bronson

You have to understand, Odie, that there are some posters here that Fash will defend to the end no matter what they do.  Then there are other posters like you and I where she is unable to show even a small amount of civility to.  It's no different at Memebee either, with their Admins.  These forums were never this bad for this, but I guess as they become less and less busy with traffic, you do start to see certain posters starting to act goofy when historically they generally wouldn't.

Anonymous

I´ve been on some benders in my time but Herman is going for the record.. He doesnt see a sober day.

You are so fucking gullible, fanatical religious numbskull that you dont see shit unless some1 takes a dump in your eye.

Maybe Herman's wife bought him. East Asian women are educated and have money.

My wife is a white Canadian, but she married me before I finally got sober.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Only the very TOP women.

Maybe she saw hope in you.

Getting a woman is a good reason to stop drinking... A nice woman can give you the same high..

Herman has no intention of stopping... He has to learn how to live without booze and a lot of guys would rather french kiss the fun-end of a shotgun..

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You never know, but I doubt that was the case..

I think they worked together.

Odinson

Comparing asian dating profiles to finnish dating profiles.

In asia, the males put on their finest suit for the pics.. Pose with their cars etc.

In Finland, the males take dick pics next to a pint of karelian beer... For the ladies.

Anonymous

I think they worked together.

We sure did. In Indonesia in fact. She aint Indonesian though.

As for third world countries, Finland is like Greece.

Is Finland the 'new sick man of Europe'?

http://www.internationalfinance.com/magazine/is-finland-the-new-sick-man-of-europe/">http://www.internationalfinance.com/mag ... of-europe/">http://www.internationalfinance.com/magazine/is-finland-the-new-sick-man-of-europe/

Who the hell besides Africans and Muslims would want to live in that shit hole.