Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Its bloody hot out..

Started by Berry Sweet, July 30, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

When I imagine a North American saying something like that out loud, I cringe a little in my face.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Trust me, Canadian accent can be pretty bad also, depending on where you're from...

Frood

Yeah I saw Super Troopers 2 before.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

We're not all like that, but you certainly won't hear any Southern US drawl here...

EXCEPT at the local Langley Wal-Mart!  I don't know where they found him, but he is the 'go-to' guy for Public Announcements!

This guy is from the deep South!  I dislike Wal Mart, and barely shop there, but I'll ask him the next time I'm in there, his story if he's not too busy!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

I SMASH your jar of Vegemite on the floor!  I fucking SMASH it!

And then I apologize, clean up the mess, and buy you a fresh jar of your beloved shit spread...

Frood

Nobody sweeps Vegemite baby in the corner!

">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Its fuckin stupid...thank God I didn't have to work today!...today is the topper and then it cools down tomorrow.  Both both ac's working overtime!

Yah...its a tad too hot fee me, Fair Berr. I'm boiling an it's 10 o'clock at night rite now.

I miss the Spring.

Summers are generally too hot and uncomfortable in Vancouver

A week or two a year maybe.

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"We're not all like that, but you certainly won't hear any Southern US drawl here...

EXCEPT at the local Langley Wal-Mart!  I don't know where they found him, but he is the 'go-to' guy for Public Announcements!

This guy is from the deep South!  I dislike Wal Mart, and barely shop there, but I'll ask him the next time I'm in there, his story if he's not too busy!

So I said I had to stop by Walmart to pick up some lighters the other day to my Northern gf, you know what she thought I said? Ladders  :laugh:

Gon' git me sum ladders!

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Nobody sweeps Vegemite baby in the corner!

Dirty Dancing was filmed less than 30 mins from my work.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Today was a better day...not a bloody sauna outside like the yesterday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Today was a better day...not a bloody sauna outside like the yesterday.

It's supposed to cool down a few degrees here in Saskatchewan too.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cool here too.

21C

:laugh:

Bricktop

No laughing matter. We could freeze to death if we're not careful. Sweaters, jackets, scarves and beanies are essential.