News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Trump Voter Ahead? Back up & Ram the Evil Sonovabiach!

Started by cc, August 01, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nah, she's quite obviously a Zionist, look up the definition of the word if you aren't sure.

Look up her posts if you are unsure of her ethnicity and raison d'etere. A prog she aint.

I never said she's a prog.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nah, she's quite obviously a Zionist, look up the definition of the word if you aren't sure.

Look up her posts if you are unsure of her ethnicity and raison d'etere. A prog she aint.

She's not Jewish either, neither ethnically or religiously..

I'm the only Zionist on this forum.

cc

I knew it. I knew it all along. One can "sense" it  :laugh:

Quote from: "A Very Wise Person Previously About Nazi Heads"They beg derision. They get derision
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Wondering what made this guy is so "possessed", and sure of himself even when he's a 1000 miles off the mark  ... I checked out his kind of forum .. Stormcnt

Jeez, unbelievable propaganda over and over and over  ... bizarre conspiracy tales everywhere  ... but a too common negative theme throughout .... each hateful dolt feeding off the other ... a feeding frenzy

An unbelievably weird cult. No wonder he's so possessed.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She's not Jewish either, neither ethnically or religiously..

I'm the only Zionist on this forum.

And you know this how exactly? Word of mouth?

You need to stop being so gullible. People lie and actions speak a lot louder than words.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Wondering what made this guy is so "possessed", and sure of himself even when he's a 1000 miles off the mark  ... I checked out his kind of forum .. Stormcnt

Jeez, unbelievable propaganda over and over and over  ... bizarre conspiracy tales everywhere  ... but a too common negative theme throughout .... each one feeding off the other ... a feeding frenzy

Anything critical of Jews is branded as a conspiracy theory by you types.

Facts be damned and documentation of Jewish power and control are ridiculed and demonised.  :001_rolleyes:

It's embarrassing to be honest...

Bricktop

QuoteAn unbelievably weird cult

You mean there are cults which AREN'T weird?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Wondering what made this guy is so "possessed", and sure of himself even when he's a 1000 miles off the mark  ... I checked out his kind of forum .. Stormcnt

Jeez, unbelievable propaganda over and over and over  ... bizarre conspiracy tales everywhere  ... but a too common negative theme throughout .... each one feeding off the other ... a feeding frenzy

Facts be damned and documentation of Jewish power and control are ridiculed and demonised.  :001_rolleyes:

Scouse, you label everyone who questions your myopia a zionist.

Aryan

That's just simply not true. There is only one person I refer to as a Zionist on here, and she has more than earned that title....

cc

Scouse, you label everyone who questions your myopia a zionist.

It really doesn't matter what an indoctrinated  / programmed wannabe nazi cultist / ankle biter thinks about anything

Nazi dolts will believe what they believe however bonkers it is.

Check out the wacky  shit show of Stormcnt if you want to see how these dolts re-energize their religion in group circle jerk

Best let them carry on making total fools of themselves and their wonky obsessions

Fortunately they just make a bit of noise now and then and have no constructive or destructive effect on anything

Aryan

You really can't stop with the childish name calling can you? The very sign that you're angry and losing the argument, but carry on....  :laugh:

Bricktop

I think you two have a thing going on.  acc_hugz

I bet you swap PM's every day.

Aryan

Well she's threatened me with the JIDF and Mossad if that counts?  ac_dunno

Bricktop

cc

QuoteWell she's threatened me with the JIDF and Mossad

Lie Lies ... and more lies

It was only Mossad