Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Well, THIS is interesting...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 05, 2018, 02:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Just logged in to Ancestry, and they have updated my DNA profile.  They will do this from time to time, as their database grows over time, and they have more tools to 'fine hone' the results.

I am actually quite shocked at how much some of the results have changed, but this 'new' profile is much more in line with what I would've expected originally.  I know my biological father was from Denmark, but that's not to say he didn't potentially have a lot of Swedish DNA, since I do not know his family history at all...

You can see how much some have changed...

http://i65.tinypic.com/2qu4tw7.png">

Chuck Bronson

Jew point went up by 1%.  Why isn't the money sticking to my fucking hands then?

Oy Vey...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Jew point went up by 1%.  Why isn't the money sticking to my fucking hands then?

Oy Vey...

Only three per cent Ahkenazi. Aint enough.

Chuck Bronson

What percentage ensures the money sticks to the hands then?  50%?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What percentage ensures the money sticks to the hands then?  50%?

I don't know. My great grandmother was born Ashkenazi and converted to Ukrainian Orthodox. That means I have more so called "Jewish" ancestry than you do. Hell, I may even have enough to make aliyah to Israel.

But, on the money side, I've done okay for a guy with only a high school education and lots of substance abuse problems over the past three decades.

Chuck Bronson

I only joke.  It's all good.

I don't judge.