The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Trudeau’s Buddy Boyle, A Hostage Of Choice In Afghan, Faces Long List Of Sex Assault Charges

Started by cc, January 02, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Leftardashian

Peter Boyle's is from a culture where this is normal thus he didn't know that what he did was wrong and must be exonerated according to the legal precedent set in Edmonton.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Peter Boyle's is from a culture where this is normal thus he didn't know that what he did was wrong and must be exonerated according to the legal precedent set in Edmonton.

What legal precedent Joak? Ah never mind.

Lance Leftardashian

Yes , no Joak,  the court in Edmonton found that what the man who touched those girls in the Edmonton pool had done was acceptable in his culture and therefore he didn't know that he did anything wrong. Our Canadian courts are very thoughtful. If he didn't know what he did was wrong then he didn't do anything wrong.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Yes , no Joak,  the court in Edmonton found that what the man who touched those girls in the Edmonton pool had done was acceptable in his culture and therefore he didn't know that he did anything wrong. Our Canadian courts are very thoughtful. If he didn't know what he did was wrong then he didn't do anything wrong.

Jesus, I remember  that. It happened at the big mall in Edmonton. The animal that Justin let in at our expense touched several little girls.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Yes , no Joak,  the court in Edmonton found that what the man who touched those girls in the Edmonton pool had done was acceptable in his culture and therefore he didn't know that he did anything wrong. Our Canadian courts are very thoughtful. If he didn't know what he did was wrong then he didn't do anything wrong.

Loser

Lance Leftardashian

An Edmonton judge believes that peter Boyle didn't know that what he was doing was wrong as it is acceptable in his culture. We just aren't tolerant enough.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"An Edmonton judge believes that peter Boyle didn't know that what he was doing was wrong as it is acceptable in his culture. We just aren't tolerant enough.

Bullshit, he was charged.

Lance Leftardashian

He was charged yes but if that Edmonton judge had tried his case she would have understood his plight and he would have released.
I care, you pay