The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Year of the Queer

Started by Berry Sweet, August 05, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

See how that works?  Normally I'd be willing to sit here for hours, if that's what it takes, to help someone with a question or an issue, until the solution is found.

However, certain posters have decided that being 'full time assholes' is their goal in life, thinking that being 'tough and witty' (when they're not) on an anonymous forum is 'cool', and think acting like a fucking 10 year old should bring them the respect of their peers (which sadly it often does around these dumps lately).  As such, they now get what they give from me.

Chuck Bronson

Now, if you can act like a respectable lady, there's a good chance we can get your images posted on this site...

What device are they on?  A digital camera?  An Android phone?

Berry Sweet

Omfg "chuck"...buddy get fucked...seriously....get a life..   isn't there anyone you can fuck?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Omfg "chuck"...buddy get fucked...seriously....get a life..   isn't there anyone you can fuck?

OK.  Best of luck to you...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"This isn't a troll or flame forum, and as such I promised Fash that I would conduct myself here in a respectable manner, like a true gent!  

I've been banned here like 70 times for simply looking at people the wrong way. I can change.  Why can't the others?  Why can't you?

:roll:

cc

QuoteI've been banned here like 70 times for simply looking at people the wrong way.

I'm trying to figure how to "look at people" on a forum ... the right way or the wrong way
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"I'm trying to figure how to "look at people" on a forum ... the right way or the wrong way

That's exactly how bad it was here at one point.  Posting nothing more than a god damned smiley would often set off warnings and alarm bells.

Real Woman actually spent time to set up the forum in a way to completely block me from even viewing it, which I bypassed in short order.  If THAT doesn't give you a clue as to how bad things were, nothing will.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He a thread killer...

One more nutcase here that's gonna jump on the "I hate Mel for no reason" bandwagon?

Careful what you fucking wish for.  The other place is dead, this place is dying, and I've just about had it also with the fucking morons running rampant here also.

So, you'll be leaving again?

Fess up, buckwheat. We're the only social interaction you have. Without this place, you'd be sitting staring at your four walls between shifts chauffeuring rubble from point A to point B.

This is the only outlet you have to practice your pretense at being someone you wish you could be.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I want to upload some of my pics from pride...but not sure how...any suggestions?

I've tried photobucket, imageshack and amazon prime, sadly they all either lag, have account issues or have bandwidth limitation except for the one Bricktop recommended to me, Flickr.  ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Chuck Bronson

Tinypic works pretty good also, if you're just uploading a few pics and don't want to bother with an account...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Tinypic works pretty good also, if you're just uploading a few pics and don't want to bother with an account...

Thankz  ac_cool  I'll be sure to give it a try.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

I've used tiny pic on mmb before.  People hack it and change the picture somehow.

I once posted a picture of myself and someone changed it to that fake pic of a chick with blonde hair and blue eyes...claiming so hard that's it me....I'm Greek   I dont have light features.

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

No.  But if they want to think it is, they can.