Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Facebook, Apple, Google, Spotify, and probably others

Started by Frood, August 06, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

This is strange, as I thought Alex was ex CIA and was merely giving some truths while trying to disinfo the public.

But if not, this is NOT good at all! I believe last year is when I was noticing more and more taken off google that I once had no problem finding. All this was after Trump got elected, and they wanted to cut off the public's access to truths, since he won.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

We are

While this critter is a piece of work, that's not the point.

Seems only one type of agenda is seen by the public on most TV News (all Canada news), is searchable on internet and now ALL social media

Future is not looking good anywhere in the West. Most people hear only one agenda .. which of course affects the vote greatly as most know only one side of all stories
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We are

While this critter is a piece of work, that's not the point.

Seems only one type of agenda is seen by the public on most TV News (all Canada news), is searchable on internet and now ALL social media

Future is not looking good anywhere in the West. Most people hear only one agenda

I have very little time for conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones, but muzzling people like him is never the answer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Although I am no fan of his (I'm the last guy that would buy into conspiracy theories), this does seem a little over the top, especially considering the fact that they all seemed to turf him at around the same time.

I agree completely. They're trying to decide what we can watch, listen to, and read. It's a declaration of war.

As I said in another thread, I have no time for Alex Jones' nonsense. But, we should all be troubled by the actions of those that take away his right to spew his nonsense.

cc

Yes. He's not being muzzled because he's a conspiracy theorist.

He's being muzzled because much of his output runs across the grain of progism

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"Yes. He's not being muzzled because he's a conspiracy theorist.

yep that is the reason, also he is not highly popular with the right, so they figure he will be easy for their FIRST target to take down

that way people are desensitized when more popular targets are taken down

this is prognazism in motion, courtesy of the American left, we are witnessing the push to convert a democracy into a totalitarian state right in front of our eyes.

----

BTW lets not forget the backdrop for this --Alex Jone gets taken down for "hate speech"---just a couple days after the RACIST New York Times hires a tech blogger who tweeted that she wants whites exterminated.

Anonymous

Oh, I get that. I'm just saying  I personally have no time for conspiracy nutjobs.

Wazzzup

OOPs I didn't see that DD started a thread on this yesterday.  My apologies, fash if you want to merge please go ahead thanks.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Oh, I get that. I'm just saying  I personally have no time for conspiracy nutjobs.

Me 2!! I find conspiracists a negative force. I was just expressing how terrible the entire information situation is ... many times worse than a cpl of years ago .. and continuing to ACCELERATE rapidly

Not looking good

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Me 2!! I find conspiracists a negative force. I was just expressing how terrible the entire information situation is ... many times worse than a cpl of years ago .. and continuing to ACCELERATE rapidly

Not looking good

I can't believe this is happening in the USA.

Wazzzup

Not looking good
Jones conspiracy theories are dumb and he will put out things that are not true deliberately (like the las vegas shooter having antifa paraphernalia).  IMO I think he actually hurts the antiprog cause.  But I don't think anybody should be banned from  speaking.  Not Louis Farrakhan, not black lives matter, not Alex Jones, nobody.

Things are accelerating rapidly.  for the last few years we've all been following the prog attacks on free speech, the inferiorization of whites, the attempts to win elections by cramming illegals into America and Muslims into Europe, and the violence of the trump hating fascists.  It seems like these things are all picking up speed.  things will only get worse unless they are stopped.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Not looking good
Jones conspiracy theories are dumb and he will put out things that are not true deliberately (like the las vegas shooter having antifa paraphernalia).  IMO I think he actually hurts the antiprog cause.  But I don't think anybody should be banned from  speaking.  Not Louis Farrakhan, not black lives matter, not Alex Jones, nobody.

Things are accelerating rapidly.  for the last few years we've all been following the prog attacks on free speech, the inferiorization of whites, the attempts to win elections by cramming illegals into America and Muslims into Europe, and the violence of the trump hating fascists.  It seems like these things are all picking up speed.  things will only get worse unless they are stopped.

Again, I never thought I would see America's liberty being chipped away like this.

Berry Sweet

Speaking of conspiracies...they have this new Gaia about aliens and Antarctica....its getting out of control.  So much bullshit.  It's just another version of ancient aliens updated.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Not looking good

Again, I never thought I would see America's liberty being chipped away like this.

In years past I payed attention to politics but I never thought the country was coming apart.  But I definitely do now.  I think it started during the Obama years, especially the second half.  And then during, and especially after the election of trump, the left has gone full out Nazi/Stalin looney tunes.  They are a serious danger to our freedom and they are only getting worse.

BTW Here's mark Steyn, canadian pundit, on the left becoming more and more extreme in America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgKB1vUQZiM&app=desktop">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgKB1vUQZiM&app=desktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"OOPs I didn't see that DD started a thread on this yesterday.  My apologies, fash if you want to merge please go ahead thanks.

Okay, I'll merge the two threads.