Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hey, gun freaks...

Started by Bricktop, August 06, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

66 dead in Chicago IN A SINGLE WEEKEND.

The Mayor blames too many guns, even though he claims Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the US.

66 people...including children...slaughtered by firearms.

What are YOU going to do about it?

cc

No. 12 dead, 66 injured to be more accurate. Still horrible and intolerable of course.

Current city govt of course has done nothing good (not to imply that previous ones did well for blacks) ... maintaining the segregation / plantation effect wherein most all blacks remain together .. gangs often force kids to join  .. schools closed and not doing the job etc etc etc ... so many single family homes run by moms only  ... so few support themselves with actual work   ... same as every large city each one run by the same party that blacks vote for heavily in fact and get ignored after each election ... been going this way for many decades in most all large cities and especially this one

An entire segment of society not functioning and getting worse ... hell in the  gang controlled ghetto,  and no way out for those trapped within

Gun laws very strict there but not working, obviously .... so many social problems not being addressed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

My headline said 66 dead. Oops. See...you cannot trust the media!!!

But out of the mayor's own mouth, TOO MANY GUNS.

When will they listen?

cc

The current mayor especially and his predecessors ARE and always were  the problem .. They all conveniently put the focus on guns ... a cheap and easy target (if you will)  and meanwhile do fuck all for the people they are responsible for ... blaming it on guns to keep the spotlight off of them and going back to sleep instead of working toward fixing the HUGE core problems ... the core problems they never ever intended to address

Blame problems on others while keeping em barefoot and pregnant so they feel dependent on you is the philosophy to stay in power .. and sadly it has worked in every big city ... and nothing ever gets better for the citizens of the ghetto ... and the shooter and stabber gangs get more powerful
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I understand, but at the end of the day, the man with the finger on the trigger is the one who decides whether to shoot or not.

Killing a nigga for stiffing you for a drug debt is not the fault of the mayor. But if there is no trigger, fewer die. The easy access to guns to drug dealers is like having access to cheap cars for a taxi driver. One goes with the other.

I'm going to sell drugs...and I need a gun to do it.

Frood

I had a prowler in my front yard the other night walking around the house. Saw a flick of light by the curtains and thought it was just headlights driving by then it reversed direction then back again.

We ran out the front, one with a butcher knife and the other with a can of bug spray and got torches trained on this bogan looking arsehole, then coldly asked if we could help him. He shit himself and started babbling about being a neighbour and chasing a stray black dog which supposedly jumped his fence when he pulled into his driveway. Bullshit. He was casing us. Never seen the guy in our lives. Had it just been one of us and we didn't arm ourselves, who knows if he would have had a go or return later for a robbery. We hate hate hate thieves.

Could have gone the other way and he was packing. A homeowner shouldn't have to roll the dice with intruders like we did. Chicago has vastly disarmed the law abiding. That's why Chicago is a shit hole.
Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

I've gone over this dozens of times.  Nearly all those shootings were on the south and west side of chicago.  these are exclusively black areas.  More than half of all murders in the US are committed by 12% of the population, obviously demographics are the main force behind it.

Aborigines in Australia are the most incarcerated people on earth.  if Australia had more Aborigines, instead of just 3%, your crime rate and murder rate would be much higher as well.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had a prowler in my front yard the other night walking around the house. Saw a flick of light by the curtains and thought it was just headlights driving by then it reversed direction then back again.

We ran out the front, one with a butcher knife and the other with a can of bug spray and got torches trained on this bogan looking arsehole, then coldly asked if we could help him. He shit himself and started babbling about being a neighbour and chasing a stray black dog which supposedly jumped his fence when he pulled into his driveway. Bullshit. He was casing us. Never seen the guy in our lives. Had it just been one of us and we didn't arm ourselves, who knows if he would have had a go or return later for a robbery. We hate hate hate thieves.

Could have gone the other way and he was packing. A homeowner shouldn't have to roll the dice with intruders like we did. Chicago has vastly disarmed the law abiding. That's why Chicago is a shit hole.

Another classic piece of Freud BS.

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Aborigines in Australia are the most incarcerated people on earth.  if Australia had more Aborigines, instead of just 3%, your crime rate and murder rate would be much higher as well.

This in indisputable.

However, they would also need access to firearms. They don't.

Most aboriginal crime is petty theft, car theft and alcohol fuelled street offences. Most incarceration arises because they do not pay fines.

Aborigines are by nature fairly placid, unlike your blacks, until the white man's poison takes effect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"66 dead in Chicago IN A SINGLE WEEKEND.

The Mayor blames too many guns, even though he claims Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the US.

66 people...including children...slaughtered by firearms.

What are YOU going to do about it?

Were most of the shootings gang related?

Bricktop

Not sure...but they were ALL gun related.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The current mayor especially and his predecessors ARE and always were  the problem .. They all conveniently put the focus on guns ... a cheap and easy target (if you will)  and meanwhile do fuck all for the people they are responsible for ... blaming it on guns to keep the spotlight off of them and going back to sleep instead of working toward fixing the HUGE core problems ... the core problems they never ever intended to address

Blame problems on others while keeping em barefoot and pregnant so they feel dependent on you is the philosophy to stay in power .. and sadly it has worked in every big city ... and nothing ever gets better for the citizens of the ghetto ... and the shooter and stabber gangs get more powerful

Chicago is as famous for corruption as it is for deep dish pizza. And there are lots of US cities just like it.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had a prowler in my front yard the other night walking around the house. Saw a flick of light by the curtains and thought it was just headlights driving by then it reversed direction then back again.

Another classic piece of Freud BS.

Another Bricktop soft cock flip flop and storm off.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I haven't stormed off...I'm always close at hand.