The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Are white people terrible monsters who have only brought pain to the world and nothing good?

Started by Wazzzup, August 08, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"White nations are still the most desirable, as are White people!

If this wasn't true, why is Vancouver now 50% Chinese?

Hong Kong is 92% ethnic Chinese.  Then why isn't Vancouver still 92% White?

Western nations still have the best living standards amongst the world, but to answer the question, Canada's population is shrinking and in need of ppl while China has 1.4 billion people, if just 0.02% of their population move to Vancouver, that'll make up half the population of Van.  For Hong Kong she has a really strict immigration policies due to having the highest population density in the world.

Other factors include that mainland China is a corrupted hellhole while Canada is a market for money laundering or an oversea haven to spend and store money, Hong Kong real estate prices are too high for the middle/lower class to live in, more social/political instability in HK slowly being taken over by CCP everyday.  In Taiwan's case she's located in an earthquake and flooding zone, but most important they're concerned going to war with mainland China.  For Japan natural disaster is another critical issue and some might not like the workaholic culture, I assume Korea is pretty similar too, many want a more peaceful living or is worried about being invaded by North Korea.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The superiority of the white race is pretty much undeniable, hence why there is a concerted effort these days to undermine and oppose us by inferior, jealous groups.

Don't know about that, Asians score higher on test scores and get better grades.  maybe they are the master race?

We used to be doing pretty well in the student score category... That was before liberalism set in.

Now they are concentrating on multicultural studies and slowing down the pace so that retards (muslims, negroes) can catch up..

But we never had our noses buried in books like the asians do.

And I´ll take 1 million finns with swords/axes against 1 million asians with the same any damn day..

Though bragging about being able to kill asians is like bragging about being able to kill grandmas..

My point is that we are able to beat asians in intelligence if we are well motivated..3

And we can physically beat them too.

You don"t do anything physical you lazy alcoholic shit stain.

A bottle of vodka, dole benefits and North American forums .. Thats a potent mix.

:roll:

But you understand what happens if a white army goes toe to toe with a non-white army using only swords and axes...

Whites never had a significant technological advantage against the non-whites..

Muskets are inaccurate and only fire once.. And the other side eventually had them too.

Outnumbered, out-supplied and yet still the white man won.

You inferior beings are just in denial of the facts.. It hurts too much.

But most experts and historians agree the Roman empire wouldn't win the war against the Han dynasty due to multiple factors on the side of the Chinese.

Based on productivity and the fact that the huns were defeated by the Hans but the huns defeated the romans.

Rome was in shambles by the time the huns arrived.

A bunch of light-armoured huns with bows wouldnt have done well against heavily armoured roman legionnaires..

And the romans took a lot of their stuff from the greeks...

So... Phalanx spears against cavalry..

IIRC they can pierce roman heavy armor or at least their tower shields within 100 meters, but this is not the biggest reason why the Romans lost so badly aside from the fact they're in decline, but the central asian barbarians are known as extremely fierce and highly organized cavalry forces.  As for Han Chinese compound crossbow requires at least 400 pounds to cock, and I'm not exaggerating one bit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The superiority of the white race is pretty much undeniable, hence why there is a concerted effort these days to undermine and oppose us by inferior, jealous groups.

Don't know about that, Asians score higher on test scores and get better grades.  maybe they are the master race?

We used to be doing pretty well in the student score category... That was before liberalism set in.

Now they are concentrating on multicultural studies and slowing down the pace so that retards (muslims, negroes) can catch up..

And I´ll take 1 million finns with swords/axes against 1 million asians with the same any damn day..

Though bragging about being able to kill asians is like bragging about being able to kill grandmas..

My point is that we are able to beat asians in intelligence if we are well motivated..3

A bottle of vodka, dole benefits and North American forums .. Thats a potent mix.

But you understand what happens if a white army goes toe to toe with a non-white army using only swords and axes...

Muskets are inaccurate and only fire once.. And the other side eventually had them too.

But most experts and historians agree the Roman empire wouldn't win the war against the Han dynasty due to multiple factors on the side of the Chinese.

Both lead the world at the time. Problem was Europe went into a thousand year decline after the fall of Rome while China continued to flourish.

What you say is true, but if we look at their development of Europe, the renaissance, just in about 200 years Europe advance through about a millennia of Chinese development.  I guess it's not easy to compare, only if China and Chinese people weren't so morally corrupted they might be able to rival the US today.  I mean just look at Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Singapore having one of the best economies and infrastructure in the world, while mainland China are busy just scamming themselves and White tourist folks.  ac_unsure

And Japan took only twenty five years to match China. It's a lot easier for Japan and the West when China laid the groundwork for innovation and you rape that country the way Japan and West Europeans have.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Both lead the world at the time. Problem was Europe went into a thousand year decline after the fall of Rome while China continued to flourish.

What you say is true, but if we look at their development of Europe, the renaissance, just in about 200 years Europe advance through about a millennia of Chinese development.  I guess it's not easy to compare, only if China and Chinese people weren't so morally corrupted they might be able to rival the US today.  I mean just look at Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Singapore having one of the best economies and infrastructure in the world, while mainland China are busy just scamming themselves and White tourist folks.  ac_unsure

And Japan took only twenty five years to match China. It's a lot easier for Japan and the West when China laid the groundwork for innovation and you rape that country the way Japan and West Europeans have.

I'm not too familiar with Japanese or European history, but I always thought the Western nations thrived from their own scientific development rather than adopting from others like Japan did.  All I know is guns, compass, black powder and paper where the only inventions that Europeans learned from China through the Middle East during the crusaders holy war.

Anonymous

I'm not too familiar with Japanese or European history, but I always thought the Western nations thrived from their own scientific development rather than adopting from others like Japan did.  All I know is guns, compass, black powder and paper where the only inventions that Europeans learned from China through the Middle East during the crusaders holy war.

Alcohol, mechanical clock, and earthquake detector too. Colonialism allowed Japan and especially the West to borrow from countries they either traded with/cheated or conquered.

Science and Civilisation in China by Joseph Needham is a good resource.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse is an ignorant uneducated inbred white trash pissant and wants a homeland for imbecilic losers like himself.

I'd tell him to read the Great Divergence by Kenneth Pomeranz. It explains why formerly backward Europe overtook Qing China, the Islamic World, and Tokugawa Japan in terms of wealth and power.

U mad bro? You sure sound it. What's the matter, can you still not manage to satisfy that woman of yours?  ac_toofunny

Keep coming with the racial slurs, you're exposing yourself as yet another hypocritical anti-white piece of shit who has the audacity of slating white people while having immigrated to a white country.

Perhaps you should consider fucking off back to your own shit hole country Mr Kim Jong Cuck?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Come on man, I know you're part Asian but claiming that they have trumped Europeans intellectually over the centuries is laughable.

Living standards in Europe have always been the highest globally, until perhaps recently, when turd-world hordes have been ushered into Europe by Jewish subversive infiltrators.

Wow SCOUSE, you know very little about  history.

When Baghdad was centre of the scientific world

Islamic science had its heyday in the ninth century, thanks to Abū Ja'far al-Ma'mūn's House of Wisdom, says Jim al-Khalili

By the eighth century, with western Europe languishing in its dark ages, the Islamic empire covered an area larger in expanse than either the Roman empire at its height or all the lands conquered and ruled by Alexander the Great. So powerful and influential was this empire that, for a period stretching over 700 years, the international language of science was Arabic.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/sep/26/baghdad-centre-of-scientific-world">https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/ ... ific-world">https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/sep/26/baghdad-centre-of-scientific-world

And yet here we are in 2018 and every Tom, Dick and Abdul wants to live in white nations.  :laugh:

Actually I should say formerly white nations, because now just about all of them are 'diverse', multicultural, crime riddled hell-holes.

Odinson

Based on productivity and the fact that the huns were defeated by the Hans but the huns defeated the romans.

A bunch of light-armoured huns with bows wouldnt have done well against heavily armoured roman legionnaires..

IIRC they can pierce roman heavy armor or at least their tower shields within 100 meters, but this is not the biggest reason why the Romans lost so badly aside from the fact they're in decline, but the central asian barbarians are known as extremely fierce and highly organized cavalry forces.  As for Han Chinese compound crossbow requires at least 400 pounds to cock, and I'm not exaggerating one bit.

I saw a vid where they shot the roman armor with a ballista..

It didnt pierce it but would have wrecked the guy..

Lance Leftardashian

Come on man, I know you're part Asian but claiming that they have trumped Europeans intellectually over the centuries is laughable.

Living standards in Europe have always been the highest globally, until perhaps recently, when turd-world hordes have been ushered into Europe by Jewish subversive infiltrators.

Wow SCOUSE, you know very little about  history.

When Baghdad was centre of the scientific world

Islamic science had its heyday in the ninth century, thanks to Abū Ja'far al-Ma'mūn's House of Wisdom, says Jim al-Khalili

By the eighth century, with western Europe languishing in its dark ages, the Islamic empire covered an area larger in expanse than either the Roman empire at its height or all the lands conquered and ruled by Alexander the Great. So powerful and influential was this empire that, for a period stretching over 700 years, the international language of science was Arabic.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/sep/26/baghdad-centre-of-scientific-world">https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/ ... ific-world">https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/sep/26/baghdad-centre-of-scientific-world

And yet here we are in 2018 and every Tom, Dick and Abdul wants to live in white nations.  :laugh:

Actually I should say formerly white nations, because now just about all of them are 'diverse', multicultural, crime riddled hell-holes.

White nations are only better places to live because white people stole everything from other peoples so  white people owe them and they must allow all who want to live in white countries citizenship to atone for their many sins.
I care, you pay

Zetsu

I saw a vid where they shot the roman armor with a ballista..

It didnt pierce it but would have wrecked the guy..

Even this guy or myself with a compound bow can draw enough strength to penetrate Roman heavy replica armor, think this is steel made while Romans were known for using iron.  Professional Hun warriors shouldn't have any problems drawing over 120lbs + using double broadheads + the momentum of their horse would no doubt be able to make it pierce through.

">

Anonymous

Western governments want immigrants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"While Western people don't.

I disagree with that..

Maybe the scale of immigration.

Anonymous

Western governments want immigrants.

The mega rich and political parties want mass immigration. Nobody else has a vested interest in it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"While Western people don't.

I disagree with that..

Maybe the scale of immigration.

In Australia we want ALL immigration halted. We've brought in too many people and we don't have the resources to support the increase in population demands.

We also want to be far more selective, to eliminate cultures that do not integrate. We don't want any more muslims or Africans. Most Europeans, Chinese and Indians do add value to the country, whilst most others take it away.

Immigration is no longer a pathway to multiculturalism. It is relocating one culture alongside another.