Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

So my nipples are like really massive now

Started by Frood, August 08, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_boring

Proof is in the pudding cup, oh dribbling ancient one!

The thread would be improved by the addition of photos.

:thumbup:

With a sign saying "I love the Cashews! 8-9-18"  :laugh:

Yeah, if Dinky doesn't know how to pull this off I can introduce her to my pal Murdy.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Mel isn't a pathological liar like Dinky Freud, odinson and Joe. He is a sociopath though.

It's always entertaining to me when regular joe forum posters (believe me, you aren't the only one), feel that they are as qualified as a psychologist to not only assess people, but to assess anonymous forum posters via the text that they type.

This forum is especially bad for that, even though the other forum isn't blameless either...  The delinquent posters here are far from qualified to assess even themselves, let alone other anonymous posters, but nonetheless feel the need to do it 24/7 anyhow.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Sure. Let's start a poll.

Who is more trustworthy, truthful and honest. "Dinky Dianna", or Bricktop.

Loser leaves town.

Deal?

I don't want him to leave Bricktop.

Odd. Because you like a troll constantly posting threads like this in your forum?

Anyway, I could care less whether he stays or goes. I am simply offering him an opportunity to back up his words. He declines, as usual. Its not an issue.

Frood

Your offer isn't a legitimate offer at all.

Let me show a parallel example of what you've tried on me.

Me: Bricktop has grey pubes all over his testicle! That's right, he only has one testicle which is grey haired!

Bricktop: Bullshit!

Me: Prove me wrong.

(As you can see, it's a ridiculous, illogical, and counterintuitive stance)
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

And so I post a picture of my junk proving you wrong. Where's the lack of logic?

Your example is a nice piece of self-ownage, Aaron.

Frood

If you can be goaded to post pictures of your genitals online, that's the real self ownage.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Oh, right.

You were being literal.

I thought your post was an EXAMPLE.

Ziiiing...self owned AGAIN. Dude. Quit while a fraction of your dignity remains.

Frood

We're talking hypotheticals. Do try to keep up.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

So, you want to see my hypothetical junk.

You're a sick little bastard, aren't you.

Frood

Not at all. You can keep your single grey haired testicle in your corduroys.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You mentioned them first, cupcake.

Must have been on YOUR mind, not mine.

Of course, its not the first time you've petitioned to see my genitals, is it. Surely its time to put your obsession to rest.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Now, tell us more about those nipples of yours, Aaron.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I do confess I frequently marvel at the mentality of a person who derives pleasure from misrepresentation and deceit for its own sake. Your persistence astonishes, but does not surprise me. That you have persisted with this nonsense for at least 15 years does suggest a mental illness or malfunction, given your advanced years. Adults generally outgrow pretend games long before acquiring the age you have reached.