Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Man fends off two Black Bears with "Rugged Masculinity"

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 09, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

A BC man has claimed to fend off two juvenile black bears encountered while operating his gravel truck with nothing more than "rugged masculinity."  He states, in his words:

QuoteAs I rounded the corner, I saw these two blacks on the road staring at me.  So I stopped.  That's when they stood up on their hind legs to get a better visual of me.  Only when I went to step out of my cab, did these two little faggots get a clear view of my raw, rugged masculinity.  That's what scared them away.  I called for them to come back, but this was one dance party they knew they didn't want to attend.  The only thing I could do then was take a shitty vid of them already halfway across to the corn fields, as proof, where those two cowardly homos can insert corn cobs into their homo rectums.  Come to think of it, the women run away like this also, but that's only because they've been brainwashed into becoming attracted to faggoty, sissy metrosexual men, and not real ruggedly hairy masculine men like myself!  OH YEAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdZAlS3qYhU&feature=youtu.be">
... e=youtu.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdZAlS3qYhU&feature=youtu.be

cc

A video offered  at the end   with bear breasts was better

">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"A BC man has claimed to fend off two juvenile black bears encountered while operating his gravel truck with nothing more than "rugged masculinity."  He states, in his words:

QuoteAs I rounded the corner, I saw these two blacks on the road staring at me.  So I stopped.  That's when they stood up on their hind legs to get a better visual of me.  Only when I went to step out of my cab, did these two little faggots get a clear view of my raw, rugged masculinity.  That's what scared them away.  I called for them to come back, but this was one dance party they knew they didn't want to attend.  The only thing I could do then was take a shitty vid of them already halfway across to the corn fields, as proof, where those two cowardly homos can insert corn cobs into their homo rectums.  Come to think of it, the women run away like this also, but that's only because they've been brainwashed into becoming attracted to faggoty, sissy metrosexual men, and not real ruggedly hairy masculine men like myself!  OH YEAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdZAlS3qYhU&feature=youtu.be">
... e=youtu.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdZAlS3qYhU&feature=youtu.be
 :confused1:

cc

Quote :confused1:

Me 2. That's why I offered up a silly reply
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

All kidding aside, they were on the road, but they were small guys, maybe 5' tall on hind legs, if even that.  They were kinda cute trying to figure out what the fuck was coming their way!  I slowed, but they took off before I could get too close (as they should).

It's hard to tell from this vid, but a person could not outrun them.  I saw them hiding just past the first corn row, staring at me as I left.   :laugh:

This is not an area where they should really be comfortable in, or remain in for long, and the only thing I can think of is the Fraser River is just a few hundred feet behind me, and that was the attraction.  They really need to get their asses back up in the mountains.

This area is off-limits to the public though, so they wouldn't run into too many people here anyhow, but this is an area where they must evacuate, and shouldn't be.  My old Kenworth scares everything off, fortunately!

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

It's hard to tell from this vid, but a person could not outrun them.

Yes, it's possible, Mel.

I once did it, and lived.

Not many ever do, but it's possible.

There's a technique, eh?

But don't try it at home, Bud.

Anyways, I thought this movie clip has the feel of what it's like to face a hungry wild animal & the exhilaration of what it's like for a person before they think they're gonna die.

">

...In those kind of situations, you only have one chance to do it right.

An' ya gotta do it right the first time cuz there are no 2nd chances, no re-takes when you are fighting for your life.

Otherwise it's game over.

It's truly a man's game, life an death, it is.

that is why so many females die is situations like these.

Only a man can possibly live through them.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "JOE"
Yes, it's possible, Mel.

Joe, you can only out-run them if they decide not to chase you.

JOE

Yes, it's possible, Mel.

Joe, you can only out-run them if they decide not to chase you.

You can walk into the fire...

...but the trick is making it out alive.

And when you do, you will go through the rest of your life thinking you should have died at that moment

Experiences like these change you forever.

And you are never the same again.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "JOE"Experiences like these change you forever.

And you are never the same again.

This brings up another unrelated, but good point, in how the human brain works.

You can have one soldier that has dealt with mass casualties of the worst type, and he can deal with that just fine.  Yet you have another soldier, with the same training and pre-employment fitness testing, that gets fucked up for life witnessing the exact same shit.

Weird.

Thiel

Yes, it's possible, Mel.

There's a technique, eh?

Anyways, I thought this movie clip has the feel of what it's like to face a hungry wild animal & the exhilaration of what it's like for a person before they think they're gonna die.

">

An' ya gotta do it right the first time cuz there are no 2nd chances, no re-takes when you are fighting for your life.

You seem so rugged. Are you single?
gay, conservative and proud

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Thiel"You seem so rugged. Are you single?

He is!

And he lives right in downtown Vancouver, where all the 'action' happens, if you know what I mean...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

Yes, it's possible, Mel.

There's a technique, eh?

">

:laugh:

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Thiel"

Yes, it's possible, Mel.

There's a technique, eh?

">

:laugh:

Actually in real life I'm a lot like the guy in the video when I'm all dressed up an gotta haircut, eh?

">

And for better or worse, that's what a lofts young girls and women can be like too

Chuck Bronson

Odinson

This is from Finland..

At the end he says he is gonna beat the bear up with a stick..

">

Print
User actions