Shush. You'll give me away

'Sides. What I actually said was "you have macho balls"

Oy vay!!!

:yahoo:

Vat about my shvantz???

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "JOE"I Joe, take great offense to Mel's remarks that he is entitled to 3.7% of cc's  fortune through inheritence because of spurious claims made by him that he is 3.7% Ashkenazi Jewish by ancestry.

Latest results were adjusted, as DNA technology is always advancing when it comes to ancestry, Joe.

I'm currently at 3.0% 'Oy Vey!' now, but will assume that 3.0% of Ashkenazi Jewishness went straight into my brains, to give me superior IQ and brainpower!

http://i68.tinypic.com/10qezw5.png">

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You need to ask??

Reichsfuhrer in the Reichstag Of The United Kingdom, reporting directly to Das Fuhrer, Tommy Robinson, with responsibility for implementing a solution to the Jewish problem.

Either that, or a mini cab driver in East London.

SCOUSE is a dreamer.

Why, for wanting my country to have controlled immigration?  :confused1:

For dreaming with rose coloured glasses on about failed dictatorships. For thinking anymore than a few thousand people across the UK share your views. For being so conspiracy minded you think CC is not only Jewish, but a Zionist.

When have I ever made a comment implying or suggesting that White Nationalism is a 'popular' trend?  Hell, the Jews would prefer to see the country reduced to a smoking pile of rubble before letting that happen.....

And yes of course, silly me for even suggesting that a muslim-obsessed, White Nationalist-hating, Israel lover is a Zionist Jew. What the hell gives me that idea???  :crazy:

As for NS Germany, I don't agree with all the policies implemented but those boys sure understood about the Jewish banking cartel and the problems which living under Jewish rule bring, so they acted accordingly. If the tentacles of Jewish power and influence were severed today, the 'Progs'  and various other elements of the left would be reduced to nothing more than a minor annoyance, as opposed to being given plenty of airtime and being extremely well funded.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

When have I ever made a comment implying or suggesting that White Nationalism is a 'popular' trend?  Hell, the Jews would prefer to see the country reduced to a smoking pile of rubble before letting that happen.....

And yes of course, silly me for even suggesting that a muslim-obsessed, White Nationalist-hating, Israel lover is a Zionist Jew. What the hell gives me that idea???  :crazy:

As for NS Germany, I don't agree with all the policies implemented but those boys sure understood about the Jewish banking cartel and the problems which living under Jewish rule bring, so they acted accordingly. If the tentacles of Jewish power and influence were severed today, the 'Progs'  and various other elements of the left would be reduced to nothing more than a minor annoyance, as opposed to being given plenty of airtime and being extremely well funded.

You are confirming what Shen Li wrote..

You are indeed a dreamer SCOUSE, and most dreamers I've met never change.

Aryan

Yes I've dreamed it all, evidence and facts be damned...... I'll have to start walking round with my eyes closed and hands over my ears like certain people on here.   :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Fash, you never hint a word of condemnation towards the Juden banks. Do me a favour, go on Youtube and watch a couple of Eustace Mullins interviews, it will help open your eyes.

Anonymous

Any absolute dictatorship like Hitler's would have imprisoned and killed Scouse's drug abusing uneducated ass. Ironically enough it would have been clergy,  Christian and Jewish who would have been trying to save his worthless hide from his fuhrer. Makes living in council flats next to African immigrants seem like a pretty stupid thing to concern himself with by comparison. But, hey his ex-inmate pals on Stormfront have convinced him otherwise. Hard to believe this dipshit is for real.

Aryan

Why don't you watch some Eustace Mullens videos Cuckboi? Learn something for a change instead of being a yappy little chihuahua....

Aryan

I still can't get over the fact a fucking Korean can have such an over-inflated opinion of themselves.  ac_toofunny

The guy loves to poke fun at the white working class and talk about council housing, which incidentally I've never lived in my entire life, while forgetting how much of a shithole his own country is. Presumably that's why the little guy moved. Do they offer council houses in Korea or do the less fortunate have to sleep on the streets?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Any absolute dictatorship like Hitler's would have imprisoned and killed Scouse's drug abusing uneducated ass. Ironically enough it would have been clergy,  Christian and Jewish who would have been trying to save his worthless hide from his fuhrer. Makes living in council flats next to African immigrants seem like a pretty stupid thing to concern himself with by comparison. But, hey his ex-inmate pals on Stormfront have convinced him otherwise. Hard to believe this dipshit is for real.

I have never met anyone who took the NS delusions as far as Scouse does. And most people that dabble in it are usually over it and move on long before they are in their mid thirties. Stalin's USSR, Hitler's Germany and Mussolini's Italy were awful places to live if you were not connected. Nobody including Scouse really wants that.

What we are seeing in Western European societies(North America and Australia/NZ too) is inevitable. It's history repeating itself. All advanced civilizations eventually fall. Greece, Rome, the Arab world, various Chinese dynasties and now the Western European civilization become complacent and decline.

A thousand years ago, the great cities of Baghdad, Damascus and Cairo took turns to race ahead of the Western world. Islam and innovation were twins. The various Arab caliphates were dynamic superpowers—beacons of learning, tolerance and trade. Yet today the Arabs are in a wretched state.

The die has been cast for West European civilization. It's fall cannot be reversed. Deal with it, don't give in to the craziest parts of it(antifa assholes) and make sensible financial decisions before we experience land grabs without compensation in North America and Western Europe.

Aryan

Juden banks Herman, your thoughts?

As long as they call the shots and control the money supply we will all be in a constant state of disarray, debt and discontent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Juden banks Herman, your thoughts?

As long as they call the shots and control the money supply we will all be in a constant state of disarray, debt and discontent.

You completely ignored everything Herman posted.

Herm, is spot on, the Western dominance is crumbling and history cannot be stopped. It's far too late. Like Red_brazilian-nut, said this could be a good thing. I know it won't be islam that replaces Western hedgemony because they are so backward. My hope is it will be  supplanted by an East Asian/Slavic alliance. They will pick up the slack when the West relinquishes it's role as the centre of advanced civilization.

This is not only going to happen, it is happening. Blaming something you can't see like global bankers won't reverse the West's downfall. Just get prepared for it.

Aryan

Hang on a second, it's Herman and a number of other posters in this thread who have form for ignoring questions and posts.......

I read what the guy said and considering the fact he's part Jewish, it can't be expected that he will give an unbiased opinion of NS Germany, even though Stalin killed a lot more of his countrymen than Hitler ever did.

As for the western civilisation remark, you people have your heads so deep in the sand that you refuse to see who is to blame for it all. It really is quite astonishing to witness.