Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

My comic book collection....

Started by JOE, August 19, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

....isnt very large.

It numbers just a few hundred comic books.

However, it is suprisingly quite valuable, may be worth as much as $20,000.

I managed to get all these first ussues when the orices were cheap & before the explosion of all these superhero movies.

My only regret is I didnt buy more of them.

Plus back then the Canadian dollar was at par with the USD.

Oh well, guess I gotta wsit fer the US economy tanks & the USD drops again before going on another buying spree.

Berry Sweet

I thought you said you were banned from the main board here and you never post here?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....isnt very large.

It numbers just a few hundred comic books.

However, it is suprisingly quite valuable, may be worth as much as $20,000.

I managed to get all these first ussues when the orices were cheap & before the explosion of all these superhero movies.

My only regret is I didnt buy more of them.

Plus back then the Canadian dollar was at par with the USD.

Oh well, guess I gotta wsit fer the US economy tanks & the USD drops again before going on another buying spree.

:confused1:

cc

QuoteOh well, guess I gotta wsit fer the US economy tanks & the USD drops again before going on another buying spree.

So, he's hoping 0 will run again
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

$20,000 for comics.

Pics please...and reference to valuation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"$20,000 for comics.

Ya, that will happen.

Anonymous

Quoteguess I gotta wsit fer the US economy tanks & the USD drops again before going on another buying spree.

The US economy is the strongest in the Western world. Certainly, head and shoulders better than our own. They can get their resources to international markets and we can't. Trudeau and Notley are kneecaping the economy with carbon taxes, and job killing regulations while Washington is taking the opposite approach. Their workers are getting bonuses while the jobs created are low quality part time.

Anyway, nice fake story to really talk nonsense about something you know zip about---the economy.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"$20,000 for comics.

Sure. When I get some time will do.

Anyways its not that hard to amass a pricey collection when one comic book is alone is worth $2000.

So getta couple of high valed issues, that brings itbup to $10 or $20,000 quite easily.

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"When I get some time will do.

Deja vu.