The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My Ass pains are so great now...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 18, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Oh, by the way...  Just showered and about to get dressed to leave the house for the Emergency ward.

Anyone want to know what an abscess on yer ass hoop looks like?  I still have a few minutes to grab a pic if you'd like, for medical purposes...

Chuck Bronson

No?  Okie Dokie.

When I come back, I'll feel like a whole new man with no more paigns...  Like the blind that can now see, the deaf that can now hear, and the crippled that can now dance!

God Bless...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Oh, by the way...  Just showered and about to get dressed to leave the house for the Emergency ward.

Anyone want to know what an abscess on yer ass hoop looks like?  I still have a few minutes to grab a pic if you'd like, for medical purposes...

Save it for when your ban ends at the other forum.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Bitches use that shit.  If you took care of your body, you wouldn't need it.

You make no sense (as usual), and are getting dumber and trashier by the day.

Nice try.

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I think I'm going to head down to the emergency and just have the abscess scalpel'd...  I'm tired of the pain, the anti-biotics are taking too long to provide satisfactory relief, and most importantly getting abscesses lanced leads to a greater chance that it won't return compared to simply using anti-biotics.  I do NOT want this fucking thing to return, ever.

I told you to go to ER in the first place.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Oh, by the way...  Just showered and about to get dressed to leave the house for the Emergency ward.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FaSdj4emPLo/TfzeECoo7LI/AAAAAAAAADI/UqKSbOt9d-Q/s1600/MidgetPony.jpg">

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Bottoms up alky

They don't allow drinking in the emergency ward.  Stay trashy, welfare momma!

Berry Sweet

I'm trashy? I'm not posting about my ass on a public forum "for medical purposes".

Chuck Bronson

You are trashy, Berry.  You always have been.  You just don't realize how trashy you are!

Chuck Bronson

The forum knew you were trashy when you fawned over a convicted murderer.  And if THAT wasn't bad enough, you later decided to spawn a child with him!

Berry, you are trash through and through!

Anonymous

NO

Chuck Bronson

Well, it's too late now anyhow...  I'm in the ER right now.

cc

Yes. Please do it.

Take a pic in the bathroom

and then  IMMEDIATELY flush your cellphone down the toilet
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Why that sociopathic fuck thinks that anyone here is interested in his inane and wasted life defies belief.

Whilst we berate Joe for being a social outcast, he doesn't come close to this xenophobic loner.

cc

This is nothing new to Brick. The guy has always been a pain in the ass to him
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell