The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Crossover handles...

Started by Obvious Li, October 17, 2012, 02:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Obvious Li there are lots of members here that are also members on the mebeefag forum.....what i would like to know is how come posters like our big gay bob are obvious li not the same poster as big gay bob on mebeefag......why would anyone take someone else's handle from another forum......isn't there some kind of forum handle etiquette

Romero

The Gay Boy Bob here Obvious Li wants to be just like Gay Boy Bob. It seems a little strange to me as well but who am I to criticize the wishes and desires of others?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"The Gay Boy Bob here Obvious Li wants to be just like Gay Boy Bob. It seems a little strange to me as well but who am I to criticize the wishes and desires of others?

ok..what about you..are you going to try and act normal here and behave yourself or continue being argumentative just for the sake of being obstinate... :?:

Romero

I do act normal and behave myself. You can't handle it when people have their own opinions? As if everyone else is supposed to conform to your personal ideals, which aren't in any way ideal at all.

You're claiming to be somehow normal and agreeable? What a joke!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"I do act normal and behave myself. You can't handle it when people have their own opinions? As if everyone else is supposed to conform to your personal ideals, which aren't in any way ideal at all.

You're claiming to be somehow normal and agreeable? What a joke!

[/b]

i am severely normal and unwaveringly agreeable....but sorry, i can't do stupid....so buck up and pick up your game if you want to post here.....otherwise go back to the hive

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I do act normal and behave myself. You can't handle it when people have their own opinions?

Copy & Pastes are not opinions you tool.