Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Just saw a Black family...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 16, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"These Negroes weren't immigants though (unless from US), as North American English was their first language.

Most blacks in Winnipeg are immigrants or second generation. A lot are muslims too. :negative:

Chuck Bronson

NA English was certainly their first language, and no part of their dress would lead me to believe they were of the Muslim faith...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"NA English was certainly their first language, and no part of their dress would lead me to believe they were of the Muslim faith...

Somalian, Southern Nigerian?? They are a large chunk of the blacks in the Peg.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"NA English was certainly their first language, and no part of their dress would lead me to believe they were of the Muslim faith...

Somalian, Southern Nigerian?? They are a large chunk of the blacks in the Peg.

Calgary has a large African community too..

I'm not sure what percentage are Muslim.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Of immigrants from Africa? Most black immigrant used to come from the Caribbean and spoke English, French or Spanish as their mother tongue. Now more black immigrants are from Africa. They speak English or French as their second language.

Chuck Bronson

Gotta understand that no poor black immigrant can afford to live in my 'hood.  In one way an expensive neighbourhood keeps out the riff raff!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Gotta understand that no poor black immigrant can afford to live in my 'hood.  In one way an expensive neighbourhood keeps out the riff raff!

You gotta understand that some African immigrants come here with several degrees and plenty of money.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Gotta understand that no poor black immigrant can afford to live in my 'hood.  In one way an expensive neighbourhood keeps out the riff raff!

You gotta understand that some African immigrants come here with several degrees and plenty of money.

Are their creds real though?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Are their creds real though?

*Crickets chirping*

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Are their creds real though?

There are people born in Canada who have been caught using diploma mill degrees.