The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"The Last Of Us is excellent. Good story, good characters, tough monsters.

As to a sequel...hmmm....sometimes one of something that's great is enough.

My friend has it, looked real cool.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Online only. Like Warcraft and those other silly "Go fetch" games.

Those are fun, when you have time, and can find a group. But online only sucks. Sometimes I only have an hour to spare lol.

Exactly. To get anywhere on those cyber-sagas you need to spend half your life online.

Nope.

Not for me.

I use to late at night back when I got off at 2-4am from delivering pizzas. Was nothing on tv, so I played online games. I played Wow for a year, but before that it was Dark Age of Camelot for 4 years, which was a damn good game. I had 2 characters maxed out to the limit on everything. The damage caster was Aforce Tareckonwith and the tank was Nottoday Nortomorrow, and his shield was practically a door lol.

cc

Quote from: "cc"Give yourself a break, sonny

It's quite masochistic of you to even mention Renee.

She eats you up and spits you out every time you stumble / bumble into her path ... always leaving you to come back with nothing other than "your usual"  personal insults in your embarrassing failed efforts to save face

Whom are you calling "sonny"??

The Liverpool Lollipop of course
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

She eats you up and spits you out every time you stumble / bumble into her path ... always leaving you to come back with nothing other than "your usual"  personal insults in your embarrassing failed efforts to save face

That's a fitting nick for him.

Bricktop

Ah. That's alright then.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"damage caster was Aforce Tareckonwith and the tank was Nottoday Nortomorrow, and his shield was practically a door lol.

:shock:

Odinson

Sonni means bull/stag/stud in finnish..

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Just like Sir Camelot, sorry I mean Kiebers, you most certainly are not impartial when it comes to giving commentary over any altercations between myself and Renee, or with me and anyone for that matter. You see, my often relentless trolling over your dishonest behavior about your ethnic background has clearly incensed you so much (which seems to be a pretty much universal reaction for Jews when they're exposed against their will), it has impaired your judgement and your bias against me is pretty much a given in any situation.  So, forgive me if your 2 shekels on the topic at hand are meaningless in my view....

I am now not only a white knight, I am also now a Jew.  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
Quote from: "Bricktop"he will ALWAYS side with the ladies. Sleazy old prick.

A white knight that is a "Sleazy old prick"??? Make up your mind. One or the other. By definition one can't be the other.  :crazy:
such diversion being your trademark, and ALWAYS  applied no matter the issue at hand

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

We should form a club CC. Since you were the first one labeled you can be president. I will be the token "Jewish White Knight sleazy old prick". My job will be as it always has been, laughing "at" the two Brits that seem to always get their asses handed to them by Renee.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Calling someone 'sonny' is what pensioners do, just how old are you CC??? If you're 75 or older, no wonder Bricktop wants to get into your granny knickers.....

Kiebers, you need to work on your reading comprehension. Nowhere in my post or anywhere else for that matter have I referred to you as Jewish.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"damage caster was Aforce Tareckonwith and the tank was Nottoday Nortomorrow, and his shield was practically a door lol.

:shock:

Surprise you lol?

Aryan

I'm oldschool with my gaming, I am perfectly content with a nice long single player campaign mode. I don't like the way some companies are concentrating heavily on multiplayer online modes. EA are renowned for doing this, so I tend to avoid anything with their name on.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm oldschool with my gaming, I am perfectly content with a nice long single player campaign mode. I don't like the way some companies are concentrating heavily on multiplayer online modes. EA are renowned for doing this, so I tend to avoid anything with their name on.

EA use to be good, but went to shit a few years ago the way I understand it. Charging extra for stuff that should come with the game and such.

kiebers

Kiebers, you need to work on your reading comprehension. Nowhere in my post or anywhere else for that matter have I referred to you as Jewish.

Meh...my bad then.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Meh...my bad then.

But, you are Jew, and a Zionist right? Scouse saw you under his bed.

Aryan

What's under your bed cuck-boi? Big black dildos for your missus?  ac_toofunny