Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Weird question...

Started by Berry Sweet, August 25, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

....maybe someone knows why?  My kid has this so called friend who is starting to get on her nerves.  I dont really care for this girl.  She thinks shes the shit but not many people like her.  Anyhow...she doesn't have many friends but pretends she does.  For the last several months shes been trying to hang out with the kids friends and then claims they were all her friends from the start.

This is getting irritating as shes becoming really manipulative and lying about everything.

The thing I'm trying to comprehend is why is trying to hang out with my kids friends? Why cant she make her own? Is she jealous of my kid? Why not focus on her own friends and life? Why try to push her way into my kids circle?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"....maybe someone knows why?  My kid has this so called friend who is starting to get on her nerves.  I dont really care for this girl.  She thinks shes the shit but not many people like her.  Anyhow...she doesn't have many friends but pretends she does.  For the last several months shes been trying to hang out with the kids friends and then claims they were all her friends from the start.

This is getting irritating as shes becoming really manipulative and lying about everything.

The thing I'm trying to comprehend is why is trying to hang out with my kids friends? Why cant she make her own? Is she jealous of my kid? Why not focus on her own friends and life? Why try to push her way into my kids circle?

Like you said, she probably doesn't have many friends.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"....maybe someone knows why?  My kid has this so called friend who is starting to get on her nerves.  I dont really care for this girl.  She thinks shes the shit but not many people like her.  Anyhow...she doesn't have many friends but pretends she does.  For the last several months shes been trying to hang out with the kids friends and then claims they were all her friends from the start.

Nobody wants to be the unpopular child..

Your daughter's friend desperately wants friends, but she's going about it the wrong way.

Berry Sweet

She needs an attitude adjustment really.  In spring at school my kid and her friends were having lunch and doing a dance, just fooling around....and she called them all sluts...my kid got mad and refused to talk to or hang out with her....she kept texting and calling and trying to apologize...this is just reoccurring behaviour from her...time and time again.

My kids right circle she has...they refuse to hang out with this girl....some of the newer ones know who she is but not what shes all about.

But like, why my kid? And her friends? Why not someone else kid?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"She needs an attitude adjustment really.  In spring at school my kid and her friends were having lunch and doing a dance, just fooling around....and she called them all sluts...my kid got mad and refused to talk to or hang out with her....she kept texting and calling and trying to apologize...this is just reoccurring behaviour from her...time and time again.

My kids right circle she has...they refuse to hang out with this girl....some of the newer ones know who she is but not what shes all about.

Her anti-social behaviour is why she is unpopular with other children, but she likely can't help it..

I hope she grows out of this for her sake.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"She needs an attitude adjustment really.  In spring at school my kid and her friends were having lunch and doing a dance, just fooling around....and she called them all sluts...my kid got mad and refused to talk to or hang out with her....she kept texting and calling and trying to apologize...this is just reoccurring behaviour from her...time and time again.

Her anti-social behaviour is why she is unpopular with other children, but she likely can't help it..

I hope so too.  What a waste.

When she found out we were moving the next day she told my kid that they were moving too..and they're moving into a mansion.  Her stories are just so fuckin stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

When she found out we were moving the next day she told my kid that they were moving too..and they're moving into a mansion.  Her stories are just so fuckin stupid.

Yes, I can understand her testing  your patience..

But, she should be pitied.

Anonymous

What a weird kid. She must be white. ac_razz

Berry Sweet

I get what your saying but I dont have time anymore for other peoples shit.  Nor do I want to tolerate pathetic behaviour.

It's just so simple to be nice to everyone.  That's why my kid has friends.  I taught her well.

Anonymous

I get what your saying but I dont have time anymore for other peoples shit.  Nor do I want to tolerate pathetic behaviour.

It's just so simple to be nice to everyone.  That's why my kid has friends.  I taught her well.

She shouldn't be treated like an adult though..

She's a child with emotional problems.

Berry Sweet

There is no doubt she has emotional problems.  That I KNOW.  

I'm not mean to her or anything...I just distance myself.  I have my own life and my own situations to focus on.

Chuck Bronson

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Just know this...  I have NEVER experienced a weirder fucking time than when I was in Junior High.  Elementary School was tolerable, adult life is tolerable, but Junior High is exactly like this forum...  Don't even try to make sense of it.

Soon, the time shall pass.

Berry Sweet

It is an awkward stage.  I bet you had pimples and skinny white legs.