Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Canadian ex-pat beheaded & dismembered in Taiwan

Started by JOE, August 26, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I remind you all, as a former law enforcement professional, that I identified this is a pre-meditated crime third post in.

You are lucky I'm here.

As a former law breaker, I too knew this was a pre-meditated hit.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"I remind you all, as a former law enforcement professional, that I identified this is a pre-meditated crime third post in.

You are lucky I'm here.

I don't think of it as "lucky" ... I think of it as blessed  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

You are lucky I'm here.

Touche!!!

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

You are lucky I'm here.

:laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "cc"Obviously he's toying with you to divert you from your conspiracy tales .... and having great success

NewsFlash: This ain't the Stormfrnt Brotherhood where similarly programmed dolts parrot support, sonny  :wink:

Yeah silly me, I forgot that hating on muslims is the thing on here and daring to criticise Jews is somehow beyond the pale.  :001_rolleyes:

I'll make you a deal, you stop banging on about Islam all the time and I won't mention the hook noses?

There are fundamental differences between cc's position on Islam and you hating all Jews.

cc often quotes from sources like Aayan Hirsi and Tarek Fatah.

I had to Google both those names, never heard of them, one's a Somalian feminist and the other is a Pakistani who is attempting to push liberalism in the Muslim community....... LOL good luck with that.

I take it you're implying that CC has somehow redeemed herself over her relentless anti-Islam agenda by using quotes from Muslims to support her views and that I'm somehow inferior because I never use Jewish sources when reporting on matters which are often critical of the Jewish community?

Well, that's simply not true. There's some excellent interviews of Bobby Fischer on Youtube and he does not hold back in exposing his tribe's crimes. David Cole is another one, he debunked the gas chambers myth in concentration camps during WW2. He actually had to go into hiding after receiving numerous death threats.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"

You are lucky I'm here.

Touche!!!

ac_lmfao

It was funny
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I had to Google both those names, never heard of them, one's a Somalian feminist and the other is a Pakistani who is attempting to push liberalism in the Muslim community....... LOL good luck with that.

I take it you're implying that CC has somehow redeemed herself over her relentless anti-Islam agenda by using quotes from Muslims to support her views and that I'm somehow inferior because I never use Jewish sources when reporting on matters which are often critical of the Jewish community?

Well, that's simply not true. There's some excellent interviews of Bobby Fischer on Youtube and he does not hold back in exposing his tribe's crimes. David Cole is another one, he debunked the gas chambers myth in concentration camps during WW2. He actually had to go into hiding after receiving numerous death threats.

I am saying that cc distrusts a religion and or ideology based on the written word of that ideology..

She does not hate muslims based on ethnicity and she knows not all are the same..

You don't like Ezra  Levant who  shares most of your views because he has European Jewish ancestry.

You see the difference?

Anonymous

I am saying that cc distrusts a religion and or ideology based on the written word of that ideology..

She does not hate muslims based on ethnicity and she knows not all are the same..

You don't like Ezra  Levant who  shares most of your views because he has European Jewish ancestry.

You see the difference?

Of course not. He's an uneducated moron who blindly follows the likes of David Duke.

Aryan

You see the difference?

I don't recall ever discussing Ezra Levant, again he is someone I'm not familiar with. It looks as though he's another Zionist, so no it's very unlikely I would support him because these people focus their efforts entirely on Islam and ignore everything else. They also demonise White Nationalism because Jews on either side of the political spectrum hate the thought of white solidarity. They want us in a constant state of disarray and turmoil because it makes ruling over us much easier.

Anonymous

Ceec knows Islamic literature. Not only has Scouse never read the Talmud, he doesn't even know who are Jews.

Besides that, islam and judaism are incomparable.

Aryan

It's amazing how even having the tiniest drop of Jewish blood seems to result in the people afflicted becoming full blown shills and apologists for Jews and Jewish causes. It's almost like a viral infection......

Perhaps that's why they love race-mixing so much and are attempting to poison humanity with their bloodline so they can subvert and corrupt the entire human race?

One thing is for certain, something is definitely amiss with (((them))).

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's amazing how even having the tiniest drop of Jewish blood seems to result in the people afflicted becoming full blown shills and apologists for Jews and Jewish causes. It's almost like a viral infection......

Perhaps that's why they love race-mixing so much and are attempting to poison humanity with their bloodline so they can subvert and corrupt the entire human race?

Are you drunk, brainwashed or both?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's amazing how even having the tiniest drop of Jewish blood seems to result in the people afflicted becoming full blown shills and apologists for Jews and Jewish causes. It's almost like a viral infection......

Something is amiss with them??

:MG_216:

Iron horse jockey is the only biracial person here that I'm aware of..

Actually IHJ is three quarters caucasion with only an East Asian grandmother..

I've seen his picture, he looks pure caucasian.